A no bound rule

chapter 16

No one's pov

Hyunjin was in a room where there were some paintings situated at a corner. There's only a bookshelf and a wooden table and his canvas, nothing else.

He was too emersed in what he was doing with oil colors. He was painting whatever his hand could create with the burning & blurry feelings of his heart & mind. He let his hand express whatever it wants. It's been almost a month that he couldn't paint anything except the time when he tried to paint or sketch something but end up making a pair of eyes or heart shaped lips. He threw them away. He tried again but couldn't bcz when he tried to think of something to paint it was that face with crystal blue eyes & brown freckles. So he didn't paint.
But today he decided to see what his mind & hand want to create... Then he might be able to think of painting something else.

After he was done he stopped his hand & step backwards to see what it looks like. His both hands stained with colors & some on his chin. He was amazed by what he painted. He wanted to feel uninterested but he was feeling kind of... proud!?

The moment when he had realized what he's painting of he was telling himself that he shouldn't appreciate & be rather disappointed after it's finished. But now he's taken aback. He's feeling proud that the painting turned out beautiful. He kept staring at it. The eyes always caught his sight first. Like those certain pair of eyes did some magic and possessed him to look at them even if he wants to look away.

'why?...what's hiding in u'r eyes?..'

Hyunjin thought in his mind. The painting was of felix where he was looking at distant, his eyes shining like the sunlight sparkling on the ocean. His pinkish plump strawberry like lips forming a little smile, yellowish orange sun ray making his soft feather like hair glow. His right cheek on his right palm leaning on his desk.

He admired the painting for some more time and went out from the room.

. . . . .

Time skip

Hyunjin was laying on the couch in downstairs watching some drama with his mom. His dad sitting beside his mom cutting apples.

"why he's so dumb?..he doesn't even realize he loves her..." Mrs. Hwang said longing her hand in the air.

Hyunjin glanced at his mom as he was thinking different but didn't say anything. His dad just nodded and stand up to turn when suddenly his phone ringed. He took the phone from the table infront as he looked at the I'd. He answered and walked to the kitchen.

" I'm really getting annoyed at him . How can he not realize?.." hyunjin's mom said irritated.

"well it's his first time...and he's just trying to stay out of problems.... it's not his fault thou...."hyunjin said as he took a piece of apple slices.

"what do u mean it's not his fault when he's trying to ignore his feelings?... he's just stubborn and egoistic.." his mom said crossing her hands.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes as he felt it. Bcz he himself is like that & have the same setup of mind. Staying away from things that feels like can lead you to troubles, you should avoid those things. Why should one give 'it' a try when one can lead it's life without giving it a try?

And that's what his mom & dad doesn't like about him.

Teenagers and adults loves to go through adventures. And every one of them likes to go through something to experience 'it'.. and fall or just give 'it' a try. They gives importance to this experience so that none of them ever have any regrets of 'couldn't marry someone they loves' and what's for the best- one gets to know the rules of the outside world & find their mate's. Where now it's tough for the people to marry their fated mate.