Breaking the boundary

chapter 25

Finally it is the day they planned. As it's a weekend most of them got a lot of homework. The boys in school section probably. And the college section's got class project which they'll have to submit next week so they weren't worried.

Jisung told everyone that they will leave early in the morning next day. Though he wanted it to be a surprise but blame his blabbering mouth he end up sharing they will be going to some islands near Incheon. (Han Jisung... why Incheon of all place?)

Of course it triggered Minho & the others first but Felix seemed too excited to visit that place when jisung explained how beautiful it is. So they accepted.

After finishing their classes they all went home to finish whatever work they have. Felix had a lot of homework. He was busy doing homeworks and forgot to touch the food that was there infront of him at the side. He finished his homework before twelve.

Closing his books he stretched his back and arm lifting up. He realized his back and neck was hurting a little. Then he saw the food and groaned.

"Owh fuck.. nany sure is gonna scold me.."

He took the food and went downstairs to warm it up again before anyone catches him. He tiptoed in the kitchen not to make sounds because there's no one downstairs he could see. Cause it's eleven at night and he still didn't have his dinner.

He silently made a cup of hot chocolate till the food was ready. He then went to his room quietly with the food and chocolate and locked the door.

He took his phone and started munching his food. There were so many notification that he became annoyed and cleared them. Just then a notification came, from the group.
He opened and keep eating food.

Rich bitches

quokkass
Just don't bring u'r pets plz

Baby bread
I don't have any?

Old man
not stupid.
why would anyone bring
their pet?

quokkass
Yeah cz last time someone
brought their dog!

Shitindabuilding
Cat's too

Old man
Yeah he brought his cats
& wasn't he the one who
told us to?

Butt hunter
I did?

Shitindabuilding
Haha not funny.
u know u did.

Old man
Ok stop.
so everyone finished
packing?

Baby bread
I still can't figure out which
one to take?!

Hot mf
U guys still talking?

Shitindabuilding
this group isn't normal..

quokkass
Says the one who's abnormal..

Hot mf
Cz u guys started in the..
evening right?

Shitindabuilding
Not me

Baby bread
I was busy with my homework

Dwaekkie
well i wasn't fully