Fate

chapter 15

No one's pov

The two boys went in being excited. The entrance to the park is opposite to where you can see the statue on horseback.

They were roaming and clicking photos of each other & things they found interesting.

It's a big Park with several attraction points. Probably the best is the round garden full of flowers arranged as the petals of one single flower having a butterfly in the middle and many other colourful statues of rabbits, frogs and fairytale creatures. Then the artificial waterfall and river.... on the opposite side nearby the museum is another park with some heart statues. Some of them are made by tiny lights that supposed to look amazing at night and some statues of kids playing, a magic water tap 5m tall with the water coming from nowhere.... wooden paths across the forest.... it's beautiful. But the main spot of this entire park is the museum. The museum name is 'Sudoguksan Daldongne Museum' which is located inside the park.

They left from the place after they visited the museum. it's lunch time now so they were hungry. Jisung knew some good restaurant nearby. So he dragged felix with him.

The waiter lead them to the VIP chamber bcz the restaurant was so full at the time and they wanted a quiet place. Both of them likes spicy foods and were craving so they ordered budae jjigae, tteokbokki, spicy fried chicken, bulgogi & soft tofu stew ... with some soft drinks.

While the boys were busy talking among themselves someone took photos of them which they didn't know. They were just enjoying their own time not giving any attention to what was happening around them.

.   .   .   .   .   .

Time skip

Jisung was talking to minho explaining him they can take care of themselves and he won't let anything happen to felix. Felix was walking behind holding jisung's hand as if his life depends on it. He was little nervous bcz of some boys stares. He didn't like it at all even if he knew not all of them are bad. He closed his eyes trying to get rid of his thoughts. He knew he's overthinking & if he didn't stop it'll turn into a panic attack. Jisung looked behind him at felix still talking with Minho but he noticed felix's reaction so he hurried to the elevator & ended the call. He put his hand on felix's shoulder & rubbed it with his thumb looking at the younger with a worried look.

"Just a little more..we will go back ok?" Jisung said.

"I don't want to..." Felix said as he leaned on jisung's shoulder.

"No...we are going back "

"sungie...I wanna enjoy a little more.." felix said softly as he hold on his arm.

"But y-"

"please?..." felix said in a pleading tone squeezing his arm.

Jisung sighed. He couldn't resist the second cat of Lee family. But he was silent as he was thinking if it was a good decision to not going back now..
He was also thinking if he should tell Minho that they are in Incheon and not in Bukchon Hanok village. Yes he didn't tell Minho bcz he knew minho won't let them come here. And they will get a scold from mr.lee & minho.
They wanted to go far from the city and decided to come here which was unplanned & not safe. But now he's having a feeling that he should've told minho.

Seeing how silent jisung was Felix turned his face to look at him. He saw jisung is lost in thoughts so he shaked him. Jisung snapped out of his thoughts and looked at felix with a questionable look.

"why r u suddenly so quiet..sungie?" Felix asked with a concern face.

" Oh... nothing baby. what do want to do next?" Jisung said not wanting to answer what the younger asked.