Maze's

chapter 9

Today hyunjin arrived at the academy making decision that no matter what he will apologize to Felix. He went to his class and sit on his desk. He looked outside at the academy gate, looking if the Lee brother's have arrived yet or not.

He felt someone standing beside his desk. He turned his face and looked up. Hyunjin stare with a questioning look as it gave 'what does she want'  ..face. Yeah it's a girl. But hyunjin don't know who she is.

"um.. hyunjin hyung, are u free today after college?" the girl asked.

"ah- yeah..why?" hyunjin said even though he knew what the girl meant.

"well.. I'm asking u out.." the girl said fidgeting with her skirt.

Hyunjin went silent. He was thinking about something. But the girl smirked when she saw hyunjin was thinking hard. She knew she's pretty. Boys are crazy for her. She doesn't seduce others but she's an attention seeker. She wants everyone to adore her. But she only likes hyunjin. Because hyunjin is very good looking, smart & rich. He's just Perfect.

But the girls smirk faded as hyunjin said what he wanted to say.

"sorry..but I can't " hyunjin said in a cold tone.

"wha- ...but why?"

"no reason..." hyunjin said and stand up from his seat. He then walked out from there not giving a single glance at the girl.

The girl stomped on the floor with anger building inside of her. But she thought for a second and smirked.
"well... that's the hyunjin I like. How did I forgot....he dislikes pretty faces confessing to him.." she mumbled to herself.

She went to her class and her friends waved at her. her friend asked what happened with hyunjin, if he had said 'yes'. The girl smiled and said she didn't propose, she just asked him out & he rejected. Her friends were being sorry for her. But she said they didn't have to bcz that's how hyunjin is, if he had accepted to go out that easily... then it wouldn't be hyunjin that everyone admired.  But they didn't know that she had other plans.......

No one's pov

Hyunjin was walking through the hallway. Earpods on, hands in pocket.
His eyes shifted on a familiar face , far from him. He walked straight. He went closer and tapped on the guys shoulder. The guy didn't flinched or anything... rather he gave a death glare.

"wanna die so bad?...." minho said.

"s-sorry.." hyunjin bowed slightly, fearing he might really die....

Minho walked to his locker to get his things. Hyunjin following behind.

"...need anything?.." Minho asked while opening his locker.

Hyunjin was thinking hard if he should ask about Felix or not. what will Minho think ...why hyunjin is asking about Felix suddenly....

Hyunjin took a deep breath.

"ah- yes...hyung I was thinking about... if  fel-" hyunjin was cut off.

"hey mate! Have u guys seen Changbin ?" Chan yelled walking towards them.

Both of them looked at chan. Who had a wide smile on his face showing his dimples.

"No..I just arrived " Minho replied

"me neither.." hyunjin shrugged.

Then a soft voice called out for Minho and they turned their head to see the cute omega. Who was looking at Minho only. Hyunjin's eyes widened.
Felix looked a little different. At first Felix used to button up his blazer and stay normal. But today Felix didn't and had little accessories on his right ear. His eyes were puffy and red nose.