His first sight

chapter 4

Hyunjins pov

It was so tiring yesterday. I was bored.
But today I'm quite in a chill. I had a nice sleep. I heard students saying there's a new transfer student in school section, they were saying it's an omega who's extremely cute & pretty. So what? I don't care anyways.
There are so many pretty omega's in our academy. So it's nothing.

Also heard Minho hyung's younger brother started school. But me & the group couldn't meet him because we were busy. So we will meet him today. It's minho hyung's brother, so I have to treat him carefully. I don't want to die this early.

After getting ready for the college I left our house. And heard my dad scolding me opposite the big door for not having my breakfast. I chuckled.
I went to our parking lot, got on my car and drove to the academy.

Time skip

I went inside the gate, girls were screaming my name to look at them.
But probably I won't, today. I got out and gazed around. Just then a baby fox back hugged me. I was startled.

"hyung!!"

"u scared the hell out of me jeongin!"

He just laughed.

"Didn't saw u yesterday..where have u been? said bang chan walking towards them, hands in his pocket.

"was so busy....and exhausted.."

"Yeah hyung...did Minho hyung arrived yet?" jeongin said.
Not clinging to Hyunjin anymore. ofc he won't let anyone hug him but will hug others & tease them.

"maybe not " chan replied.

"Um- ok I've some work to do, see ya later..." chan walked to the college direction.

"everyone's so busy these days..." Puffing his cheeks and then sigh.

"Why are u still standing here....?" hyunjin said teasingly, wanting to piss off the maknae.

"Because I'm outstanding " he said and walked to the school building.
And hyunjin just gasped in utter disbelief.

Time skip

I was sitting, earpods on looking outside. My seat is beside the window, so I can see the most of the area infront of our college. I was humming a song. Saw some girls who screamed when I looked at them down. I was spacing out looking at the academy gate. Student's were arriving through the gate & they looked so small. Then suddenly my eyes shifted to a boy there, who just entered. A blonde haired boy.....I recognized him. But how could it be!.... my eyes searched for him but he wasn't there. Maybe I was imagining things.

No one's pov

The classes started as soon as the bell rang. Some student's were busy taking notes & some were just staring at the board. some were bored & was whisper-talking in the back. laughing.
Hyunjin was taking notes, he's the second top student in his class ( I didn't feel like making him top at everything). He's smart & brilliant.
Teacher was taking biology class, discussing about retina & cornea.
But hyunjin couldn't stay attentive. He's mind went to a certain blonde boy.

He still remembers that boy from that day.......

few days ago

Hyunjin was eating in his favorite restaurant. He often comes here to enjoy the foods here. Specially the ramens. He's been coming here when he was a kid. An old woman is the owner. Now his son & daughter works here.

Hyunjin paid after finishing his food. He met that old lady and talked for a while. Then he left saying goodbye.
He was now walking beside the streets. It was a sunny day. But not so hot thou. A nice warm weather. I was walking & bouncing a little, humming a song ~ memories by maroon five.