An Aster

chapter 34

No one's pov

Felix's eyes fluttered and he slowly opened his eyelids. And he felt something touching his hand so he turned to look. He saw his brother dozed off, head laying down on the bed near his hand. He gently started to brush minho's hair just like that. Felix had a sweet smile watching his brother sleep. A lot of thoughts were running inside felix's mind.

"I hope u'll forgive me hyung.."

He murmured.

Just a minute later the older moved feeling those gentle touches running through his hair. It was the same feeling when he used to feel when he was a kid. His mom used to brush his hair like this. That same warm feeling. Minho forced his eyes to open but he didn't see anyone as his head was turned to the other side. He slowly moved his head and turned just to see a soft smiling face looking at him. The same smile as his mom. He smiled back softly.

"Did I wake u up?" Felix asked taking his own hand on his lap.

"No silly..." Minho stood up.

"I thought I did.." the younger said looking at his feet and moving it a little.

"but you're the patient?" Minho asked pouring water in a glass.

"I am?" Felix said questioningly still moving his feet like a curious child.

Minho rolled his eyes and gave felix the glass of water. The younger took the glass and gulped down.

"lix.. how many times do I need to tell u don't go anywhere after school.. just come home straight..why don't u listen?" minho said little angrily.

Felix just slightly shrugged not caring.

"If u don't listen to me then I'll have to do it by myself ... don't blame me.."

"Don't say-" Felix was about to tantrum but.

"Yes exactly! from now on I'll be picking u up after u'r school!" Minho said ruffling his hair.

"But I want to come with my friends " felix pouted.

"Na-ah..take back that pouty sausage inside kid. I'm not falling for it.." Minho flicked on felix's forehead.

The younger rubbed his forehead frowning and glaring at the older.

"what do want to eat?.. I'm going out.." minho said turning the door knob.

"umm...I want chicken dumplings and a cheese burger. And a ....caramel milkshake!" Felix chirped.

Minho let out a breathy chuckle seeing the younger's mood changing in seconds.

"well.. dad will be here soon " Minho said as he went out and closed the door.

Felix just nodded slightly.

.    .     .     .     .

Hyunjin's pov

I heard from chan hyung what happened to felix. But I can't go to see him. But I want to, I really want to see him. How he's doing now and what condition he's in.

But I can't. I'm in my rut.

And he's the person I crave.

So I can't.

I'm all closed inside my house. If  I were to go out then it would've been the academy in the first place but I can't. Bcz alpha's like me, a true blood alpha should never meet any omega in their ruts. They say true blood alpha's will do anything to release their hunger. They tend to have intimate session with any omega's if they can't find their mate's in their ruts.