Erased

chapter 20

Two month later

Felix was sitting on the balcony of his room, leaning on a arm chair at ease. He's just observing the nature's view and drinking a cup of hot chocolate. The sun was setting, the sky was painted in light orange and pinkish purple. The view made him feel calm and overwhelmed.

He exhaled a long breath he didn't know he was holding in. He took a small sip from the chocolate tasting sweetness. A bright smile formed as he loved the taste. He felt it familiar.  He heard footsteps coming toward his room when he kept taking small sips.

"lixie-yaa..."

He turned to see and it was his brother ofc.

"Sungie is here... with his parents.."

Minho went close to felix standing next to him. He patted the younger's head smiling at him softly.

"Sungy ?...." Felix looked up at Minho being confused.

Minho realized as soon as he saw his confused baby brother's face. He softly brushed his fingers through felix's long blonde hair.

"Han..." Minho smiled sadly.

Felix made an 'o' face as he got who Minho was talking about. Minho had a sad smile bcz he remembered his baby brother don't remember he used call han jisung as sungie. He don't remember about anything like that anymore. He didn't even know who he was when he woke up from that coma.

He was introduced to everything again as he didn't know anyone. Like a restart. He learned about many things that he felt familiar sometimes but still like it's new for him. He was like a new born baby who didn't know what's happening and why is he here and who are these ... things!?
Later he learned they call these things 'people' when they talk. ( Yeah he forgot about human beings for a moment. I know it sounds crazy 😗...)

He didn't recognize anyone. He didn't know what trust is. He just believed what people around him said. But he didn't for once react like he gets it. He still doesn't react like one. Like he now knows Minho is his elder brother, Mr. Lee is his father. But he doesn't feel anything like that bond. To which it feels like he lost his emotions along with his memories.

It's still burning inside Minho's heart that his brother isn't the same anymore. He don't see those emotions in felix's eyes anymore. But there's a hope he might as he will start to develop connections and truly feel what a relation is. He's under medical treatment. And the chance of him regaining his memories back is fifty-fifty.

"why hanie is here?" Felix asked innocently looking at Minho.

"His parents are here to talk with dad.. so he came along to see u.." Minho said as he caressed felix's cheek with one hand.

"O-oh then I should see him right?"

"Yes u should.."

Felix nodded as he took a sip from the cup.

"Do u like it? How does it taste?.." Minho asked as he watched Felix smile when he took a sip.

"It's so good, it's sweet! I love it!" Felix chirped. Minho chuckled as he boop felix's nose.

"Okay...now come downstairs he's waiting for u..and u should meet his parents too.. they'll be happy to see u"

Minho went out after telling his brother. Felix happily finished his hot chocolate and went downstairs as he was told.

.    .    .    .    .

No one's pov

Everyone in the class were almost busy either talking about stuff or playing with each other. But only this one guy hwang hyunjin was sitting on his seat feeling all alone and lost. He was looking outside of the class. Outside of window. Looking at the academy's entrance gate.. students coming in from both college and school section. His eyes hoping to see a certain omega. Just to see one glance of the said person. It's been so many days..he keep looking for the omega in the academy. But never happened in these two months.