Surprise

chapter 12

Hyunjin was walking through the hallway when he heard someone telling their friends how badly they want to date minho's brother. Hyunjin got pissed, fingers curled into a fist. He shut his eyes and tried to calm down. He breath in & out then walked to his locker ignoring those seducing stare of the girls.

As he was taking out his stuffs he heard minho's voice. He turned to see and regretted.

That pretty looking girl was standing right infront of him. The one who had asked him out before. She was smiling. Hyunjin was startled when he turned. He expected Minho there instead. The girl was looking at his eyes.But hyunjin looked at her back to see minho looking at him confused as he was approaching them.

"Hyunjin hyung "

Hyunjin looked at the girl giving a questioning look. Asking what she wants.

"Hyung, I've gained the lead position of cheerleading. And it's my first day & I'm going to cheer for u'r team!!" She chirped in high pitched voice.

"Oh..." Hyunjin stare in blank. He don't know what to say as he actually didn't want to talk to her.

"Hyung can I bring u towel & water?"

Hyunjin looked at her. Annoyed.

"Isn't it obvious that she's trying to make rumors? And testing my opinion by asking me straight? Is she dumb or she's doing this purposely?" Hyunjin though.

"Is it yes then?"

"no" hyunjin said and turned to walk toward minho.

But the girl stood still. She was smiling. Two of her friends approached her.

"why is he like that?"

"he always turns u down, then why r u still trying?" her friends asked.

"There's so many handsome boys there crazy for u yebin... why r wasting ur time for him?"

"u won't understand, I'll do anything to get him..." she smirked and walked to her class with her friends.

She is Choi yebin. From a rich family.
Her father is Mr. Hwang's highschool friend. She fell for hyunjin the day when she first saw him in a party. She then transfered in JYP academy for him. She's been sweet to everyone so everyone thinks she's  soft,warm & innocent. But they don't know how scheming she can get when she finds people on her way. She will get everything she wants even if it means she have to ruin someone. Then in the end, she smiles innocently at people as if she can't even hurt a fly.

Her cousin's hates her so much. They know how she is. So they always avoids her as if she doesn't exist. But there was a time when she used to like her cousin, the older one. Choi yeonjun. But who cares? Yeonjun got a boyfriend ( omega ofc). Choi soobin.
She was so mad she tried to kill soobin, but couldn't bcz of her younger cousin. Yeonjun's younger brother Choi beomgyu. Beomgyu is the sweet kind but when it comes to people he hates, he's the cruelest. Beomgyu stabbed her with the knife that she was going to kill soobin that time. But unfortunately it was stabbed on her arm, and made the younger choi disappointed. Yeonjun threatened her when he got to know. He was out of town, when she did this. Even after this incident she wanted to take revenge on beomgyu. Well..she tried to. But it was her who got tortured. Beomgyu made her life like hell, well for yebin it was hell.
Beomgyu started to pull out all her misdoings and showed them to her mom. Her mom beat her up for this. But her father didn't say anything to her, as he's the one who spoiled her like this. But she fears her mom who can't stand her misdoings.

She was quite popular in her school that she used to study first. For her looks. But she was jealous of her CR. Her CR was a beta girl. Who was  beautiful & good in study. She had other sport activities. Everyone admired her. Yebin couldn't accept it. She wanted to be the most beautiful one there. And she did things to ruin that girl's image. The girls parents had to move her in another town.