Holiday

Author's note:

Guys I did a little change in the character informations (u should check in case some of u are unaware).

(⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)

.............................

chapter 14

No one's pov

It's been a week after felix's birthday. Felix just came home from his school all tired. But still happy that it's the weekend and he can rest the day off sleeping or studying. He took off his uniform and went to take a hot shower. He let out a shaky breath as the water ran through his body. It's so soothing after the tiredness and refreshing to get rid of the stinky feeling of sweats. He closed his eyes and let his body calm down in the shower. Viewing what he did through the day and thinking if everything was fine until when a pair of sharp brown eyes flashed in his mind causing him to open his eyes and gasp.

'what is wrong with me!' Felix groaned as he thought.

Remembering how nervous he was at the lunch time as he was aware of someone staring at him. He knew who it was and that's what made him nervous. This was happening for few days & he can't even say anything to the other. How can he when it's Hwang Hyunjin.

After he's done with the shower he went infront of the big mirror & started to dry his hair. His eyes watching himself........his eyes.... freckles ....collarbones...jaw....arms and his curving waist. A slim feminine figure.

'when they say I'm pretty, is this what they mean?.. this?...'

Felix drift off in thoughts. Thinking what is beauty to other people.. is it pretty face? nice figure? or a pure heart that people claims they think what beauty is... But in reality they all lies. Everyone admires the good looking one not the one who doesn't have the looks the people wants but has a beautiful heart.

Felix snapped out of the thoughts as he heard his phone ringing, that is on his bed. He put on a white silk robe and picked up the phone.

"sungie..."

"hey baby..."

"what is it?.... u're calling me at this hour?"

"just wanted to talk"

"is everything ok with hyung?"

"huh?... oh no no no! nothing's wrong sweetie! I just wanted to talk to u that's it!"

"ok...?"

"yeah..I was thinking about something recently....are u ok lixie?"

"..u mean?"

"I mean is there something troubling u? or is there something u r hiding fro-"

"No! what r u talking about? why would i-"

"I know u're lying lixie..."

"......"

"So I'm right.."

Felix sighs as he knew jisung won't leave him till he spills everything to him. That's how jisung has always been. Even when felix was living abroad and didn't meet him during the period, jisung would some how always figure out felix is in problem or having trouble. It's in his instinct. He loves felix like his own little brother & he has some kind of affection towards felix that everytime  felix is having problem he would know even if the younger doesn't show, his instincts tells him.

"sungie..."

"wanna share?"

"..I wanna see u..I can't say anything in phone call.."