Lost and found

chapter 8

Felix's pov

I woke up early today, also I'm quite happy. I'm all ok now. I can see my friends today. Ahh...I missed them so much! Not like I didn't contact with them after I fell sick...but talking with them virtually feels so fake to me....(if u know what I mean).

I got ready, had my breakfast and headed to our academy, with Minho hyung.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I just entered through the gate and I heard someone screaming...

Before I could process and acknowledge who it was I was on the ground.

"Oh lixie, my baby!! you're here finally!!" Jisung said squishing me with his embrace. We both giggled.
Other students were watching, some of them chuckled at our silliness.

"Yah! are u both little kid or what? stop embarrassing me..get up!" Minho yelled at us jokingly.

we both stand up, brushed our uniform to get off the dirts.

"You are ok now right?.." jisung asked.

"ah... yeah.. I'm totally fine now!" I said lifting my arms showing my non-existing biceps.

Jisung chuckled along with hyung. Jisung wrap his one hand around my shoulder & hold my hand with the other one.

"alright.. u can leave.. I'll walk him to his class and make sure he's ok.."
Jisung said turning to Minho hyung.

"....ok..but-" Minho pecked jisung on his cheeks and smiled.

"just don't let anyone flirt with him..." Minho said & walked away.

Jisung stood there with a flushed face.
'He just kissed his cheeks in public!!'
The tip of his ears turned red. He was shying. But he snapped out.

*cough cough

"so ....if u're done drooling....can I just go to my class...?" I said giving a sneaky expression.

Jisung hit my arm.

"ah- it hurts!"

"u bitchy little pixy, don't try to get on my nerves" jisung said narrowing his eyes.

"bwut it hwurts" i said pouting.

"r u trying to kill me now? ...stop pouting..."

I was making a cute pouting face with sparkling puppy eyes. Trying to make him guilty.

*sighs

"Ok.. show me where it hurts...is it here..?" Jisung asked pointing at my arm..

"Naurr...here..." I said pointing out the spot.

Jisung took my hand in his and started to walk.

" ok... I'll give u boo boo.. it won't hurt anymore....but don't ~~..."

He walked me to my class & kissed my forehead so that I don't sulk with him later. Other students were not even surprised to him babying me like that... they're used to it. Cz there's some senior girls who also likes to pamper me like that. My classmates just squish my cheeks and poke my nose to.

(Forgot to tell ya~ the day felix was harassed, his classmates didn't know until someone burst in and tell them about it when Felix was already in the infirmary.And their teacher didn't let them skip their class for this, as they can't risk other students to get involved in it. But they will never sit back if their classmates are bullied )

. . . . . . .

Time skip

Felix was talking and laughing with his friends at a table. In the cafeteria.
He didn't sit with his brother's group ( chan,changbin, I.n, jisung, seungmin, hyunjin) today. He said he wants to spend time with his friends & classmates. It's not like his brothers group are not his friends.. but still he doesn't know that much about them. And above the reason he didn't want to see hyunjin.