Suspense

chapter 28

No one's pov

"He hurted felix"

Jeongin twisted his his neck when he heard Minho say it. He looked at him shocked. ( I.n...tf- don't break u'r neck..💀)

"what do u mean?" Jeongin asked as his eyebrows furrowed.

Minho didn't look at him rather he looked at his sides slightly narrowing his eyes.

"Nothing" minho whispered.

"well I heard it pretty clear what u said hyung but why?"

Minho turned his back on him and shooted water on the air.

"just ignore what I said"

"I can't..why would u say that?"

Jeongin was in denial what he was listening to. Everyone in their group now got the clue that hyunjin was all in for felix and was breaking his introverted self for it. He's been following Felix which didn't go unnoticed by most of the members. Which hyunjin never does.

But even though they all have been taking clues why he's doing these, Minho was quiet all this time. They thought Minho didn't notice it or he was too busy to get the hint. But actually he was just watching all of this. Watching them having hyunjin's back.

And to jeongin's dismay he was now observing how pathetic hyunjin's wish is between this invincible wall where Minho isn't supporting him.
He's feeling bad for hyunjin.

"why?.." jeongin asked again in a trembling voice which he almost whispered.

"Cz I saw it myself"

.    .    .    .    .

Hyunjin followed the omega and went to the changing room. He hesitated at first to enter the room where Felix just went in but then he heard Felix calling him inside. He was feeling shy when Felix called him. Come on it's a changing room for omegas and he's an alpha, why wouldn't he? And he still remembers what happened when he went to give the gift.

Now he don't want the same incident to repeat again. His mission is to make some happy moments with felix and if possible get close to him, not to get himself hated by Felix.

He stepped in looking down at his feet as he doesn't want to see any embarrassing sight now. He's flustered enough by Felix already.

He heard chuckles as he came inside.

He looked up at the source of chuckles and saw felix standing with a aid kit and now smiling at him.

"there's no one here now hyung.. just come here and let me treat u'r wound" Felix said.

Hyunjin went close to him.

"give it to me, I can treat it myself"

Hyunjin said as he grabbed the aid kit but Felix didn't let go rather he pulled it out from hyunjin's grab.

And hyunjin let it go as felix pulled it behind his waist. If hyunjin didn't let go his hand would touch his waist so he didn't protest.

"I said I will treat you just let me do it please" Felix said and sat on a chair.

Hyunjin sighed.

He knows there's no point in arguing with the omega, cz this little boy knows he's too cute to reject and he won't listen to him, and even worst he will sulk all day.

So he went toward Felix. Felix gestured him to sit Infront of him as he pulled a chair.

And hyunjin did.