Sprout wings

chapter 22

No one's pov

After finishing the third class most of the students were going to the cafeteria. Some were going spreading here and there either with their friends or alone. Girls started to scream when a bunch of handsome and hot college boys came in.

And like that other college students started to get there for their lunch along with the school students.
Hyunjin, chan, changbin, seungmin , i.n and han were sitting on their usual spot and talking. Only hyunjin was on his phone chatting with his cousin's.

Kind of a big dill🗿

Yezz 💅
So u'r saying u hate
that guy?

PainInAsh💀
Maybe?

DevilsPooh👾
Wdym maybe?
how come I've a cousin
like u bro

PainInAsh💀
What?

Yezz 💅
U ain't likin that
guy bcz he talked to
some omega..?
WTF man!!

DevilsPooh👾
He's sick
I'm telling u..

PainInAsh💀
Oh com on..
can't I even hate
someone?

DevilsPooh👾
Like aren't u hating
that guy bcz u're jelly?

Yezz 💅
who's the person
u r jelly for??

PainInAsh💀
....

DevilsPooh👾
He won't say it

Yezz 💅
Ya!
Hwang Hyunjin
Don't leave us on read

Fuckin reply asshole!
seen//

.    .    .    .    .

Hyunjin left them on read as his heart started racing. He don't know how to bring it to them that he was jealous bcz it's Minho's brother. He knows if he told them it's felix they'll ask other questions too but he isn't ready for that. He knows they will call him stupid after listening to how he realized.

Hyunjin sighed as he shoved his phone in his pocket. As he looked up his mood became more dull. Minho was talking to summer as they both came in together. They parted their ways and Minho turned to his friends at the table. Summer went to take his lunch.

It's been five days since summer transferred here. And he gained others attention. He became popular in just a few days. As he knew bisha and now minho too, it's adding to that too. He also made some friends. 

Everyone knows summer transferred here bcz his bestfriend is studying here. Which is bisha. But that didn't calm down hyunjin. He kept saying it was alright, he just transferred here for different reason, he shouldn't be worried. But he also thought about it could be a lie. He can't risk it.

Only two days left. Felix will be back again. But how is he know, he doesn't remember anything...is he still the same? He was a fluffball and everyone's sunshine. He was like a little kid curious about everything and a social butterfly. And his personality...is it still the same?

Hyunjin has too many questions but no answers. He will have to wait. Wait for the day when the omega comes back again.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~