Back again

chapter 23

'My school... wait for me..'

No one's pov

The omega was excited. He couldn't sleep last night. Finally it's the day he's going to school. He knows it might be hard for him to cope up the first day because he doesn't remember the people there. But still he already made his mind to make friends, again.

Minho already told him on the day before that everyone in the academy knows about felix's condition. So he shouldn't be worried. Others will understand.

And besides felix saw in those k-drama how it's like, and how it goes in the school. Han jisung also talked to him about the whole thing. Sassy bitch taught him to act professional and stay attractive. He should stick with their skz group which was currently named by the group's oldest member.

The younger woke up before the alarm. He took shower then brushed his teeth and completed his regular hygienes. After taking shower he dried himself and did his hair after putting on his uniform.

The uniform:

(Same shoes...& sorry it's lil' blurr ;⁠-⁠)

After finishing their breakfast felix and Minho headed to the academy.
Felix was looking outside of the window the whole ride. It felt different to Minho how felix is exact opposite of when he went there the first time. The only thing Minho was thinking this whole morning was 'did he really changed completely?'...

It kept bugging in his head. He stared outside wishing his little brother may get back his memories. Sooner.

.    .    .    .    .

After 15 minutes both Lee brother finally arrived at the academy. Felix jumped on his spot smiling brightly staring at the entrance gate. His eyes were sparkling. Minho looked at felix and thought felix's expression is like the same as first time. Like a little kid.

"Lixie-yaa... let's go" Minho said taking felix's small hand in his.

Felix followed him like a little chick. He saw students staring. But he was okay with it. He knows he's cute. He smirked at that.

And then there were a pair of eyes looking at it all from the college building, from a class's window. The eyes were fixed on Felix. The eyes were smiling. They were waiting to see this omega for a long time. And finally the omega is here, everything was worth it.

.   .   .   .   .  .

"Lix-yaaaaaa.....my babyyyyy!!"

Felix heard someone calling him from distance. Before he could turn he fell on the floor on the hallway. Felix giggled at the fluffy cheek boy.

"I was waiting for uuuuuu!" Jisung exclaimed as he pulled out of the hug.

Minho helped both felix and Jisung at the same time pulling them up to stand up straight.