Rivalry

chapter 30

No one's pov

It's the day after that party when the cousins- Hwang's & Kim's had a reunion. After the moment in the balcony hyunjin was smiling and seemed cheery. It was noticable to his cousin's ofc.

He had a nice sleep last night and a bright mood after waking up. He wanted to share the thing happened in that balcony with his parents but he didn't as he remembered what he had said once about that omega, now it'll be embarrassing if he talk to them about him. Specially his mom.

He kept it inside himself but felt like his bubbly heart would burst out any moment.

He ate his breakfast quietly and left for the academy.

(a little time skip..)

He parked his car in the academy's parking lot and came out then locked the car. As he was about to turn, another car came there & stopped infront of him for few seconds. His all bubbly self disappeared and a stern look appeared on his face. He knows who's car it is. The car parked just beside his car and the guy from inside came out. Both the guys glared at each other.

"Didn't expect to start my day by seeing some monkey guy.."

Hyunjin smirked.

"well ..some frog had to stop jumping just to see my face.."

Summer smirked as he saw hyunjin's smirking face falling down.

"Get the fuck out of here.." hyunjin said.

He was annoyed.

"why would I?" summer sarcastically replied with a question.

"This ain't a place that belongs to u.. does it Mr. Hwang?" He said further to annoy hyunjin more.

"You-"

Hyunjin grabbed on summer's collar.
Summer grabbed on his back. Both looking at each other with death glare.

"why?..why the hell did u come here in this academy?" hyunjin asked in a low tone, gritted through his teeth.

"I don't need to concern u..do I?" summer gritted back narrowing his eyes.

Their breath became heavy and furious, eyes full of bloodlust to torn apart the other and vent whatever anger they have on.  None of them letting go of their grab on the collars.

And then even though hyunjin didn't asked for the second time about why he transferred here, he decided to let the other guy know why he came here. Of course he knows that would trigger hyunjin but it doesn't matter to him, he did noticed hyunjin's gazes upon the one he's here for...

He's ready to fight for his love.

"I came here for felix"

It broke every inch of patience of hyunjin to hold back any longer. The burning knot in his throat pressured to come out and burn the person infront of him to ashe's.

But that's not possible does it?

Hyunjin loosened one of his hand on the collar and gave a punch with the other hand on the guys face. Summer stumbled infront of his car. He stood still and glared deadly to hyunjin and attacked him with a punch back.

They started to fight.

Students started to gather around them but none of them have the courage to stop these two. Both alpha's are from strong bloodline who can make the shit out of their soul with a punch. Still few tried to stop them but they didn't stop.

And suddenly they were hold back by other strong guys. Chan holding back hyunjin and bisha holding on summer. Bisha shouted on them both. Jeongin, changbin & han came too. After both hyunjin and summer calmed down the three boys shooed the students away from there who were watching them till this moment.