Dusk in Jonquil

chapter 32

No one's pov

Felix was in the class, the teacher was writing on the white board and bluffing. Although felix was focused at first but after a moment he found the topic too easy and got bored. He was just drawing little flowers on the corner of his notebook.

And then there were those pair of green eyes looking at him from behind. Zephyr.

Even though felix couldn't see him but he wasn't oblivious. Of course he knows. He isn't that same Felix anymore.

He notices everything happening around himself and decides to ignore or keep it in his mind. He also noticed hyunjin's behavior. He knows what happened in the parking lot that day and why. He chose to ignore it.

Why?

He has a reason.

And it's a secret.

Even though he doesn't know what the previous Felix was like, but decided to live this life of Felix to the full. He heard some people looks down on Felix, but he won't give a chance now that he's Felix. He's learning to be bitchy and keen.
(A/n : Ik it sounds like fuckin reincarnation... wtf 💀)

After the class he went to the bathroom. And when he was done he saw the popular girl Yebin outside with two other girls. She was waiting for him.

Felix guessed why she was there but decided to ignore her and walk to his class but got interrupted.

"you there! where r u going?"

Felix stopped and turned to see their faces.

"me?" felix asked with a little smile.

"yes you!" one of the girls said harshly.

They went close to him. Yebin looked at him up and down and smiled slyly.

"so u're Felix.. what's so special about u.. what trick did u use to seduce hyunjin?" yebin asked.

"what r u talking about?" Felix asked irritated.

"what am I talking about u say?" Yebin asked again sarcastically.

"she's talking about hyunjin u whore! How dare u try to steal hyunjin? Don't u know that him and yebin both likes each other?" one of the girls said crossing her arms below her chest.

"what r u doing with hyunjin behind our back ha? if u don't stop seducing him u slut will regret when we-"

"what?"

Yebin frowned at felix's unbothered reaction.

Felix looked at her annoyed.

"really?..u girls r wasting my time just bcz of this fuckin thing?"

"how dare-"

"yes I dare"

Felix cut off the girl. He glanced at his hand watch, he's late for his second class.

He took one step closer towards them and looked at them in the eyes.

"if u don't get lost from my way right now, don't regret when I slap u harder"

"you-" one of the girls started but got cut off by yebin. She waved her hand to stop her friend.

"girls.. we're getting late for our class.. let's go.." yebin said giving a one last glance at Felix.

They turned and walked away to another direction.

Felix kind of ran toward his class. He got scolded a little for being late. It's not like he would get scolded for being late, cz he's the mascot of the class. Their midterm exam will be starting next week, and the teacher was furious about it. That's why.. Where as the other time teacher's find him too cute to scold except that one PE teacher. So it was ok.