A beginning

(Authors note: Please don't listen to the song I added yet.. listen to it where I recommended it, it's for the sake of this chapter.. And if u did. Then good, u might like to listen to it again when I say.🙂. no biggies.)

thank you~

...................................

chapter 29

No one's pov

The members returned to Seoul at midnight that same day even though they had a day off the next day because it's one of those international day...as in.. Teachers day. (a/n: just go with it; I don't when it is thou ..)

Of course they wanted to stay a little longer but chan and minho has important works so all of them agreed to come back together.

The journey was quite boring because the sunshine of the group wasn't feeling well so they all were silent most of the time. Although they don't know what happened to him but he didn't look good when they left Muuido island. He was sticking with Minho, holding Minho's arm or his sleeves, wrapped in Minho's hoodie avoiding everyone else as if they don't exist.

After returning home Minho took Felix to his room and made him lay down.

"don't worry.. just sleep ok?..I'm right here.." Minho said as felix squeezed his hand.

He kept brushing felix's hair till he fell asleep. After making sure felix was in deep sleep Minho pulled his cover on him and turned on the purple deem light and slightly closed the door of felix's room not closing it fully. He went downstairs to the kitchen and towards the fridge to get some cold water. After drinking water he took out his phone and called someone.

"....."

"what is it?"

"sorry to disturb u but it's urgent"

"something happened again?"

"yes..Felix saw him again"

"that bastard?"

"Yeah. He followed us there...(*sigh) could u check up on the reservation of the people visiting Muuido's 'XX' area in these few days?..see if u find someone suspicious.."

"Hm..sure"

"Ok then-"

"Don't worry leave it to me."

"well u'r the only-"

"I know."

Minho scoffed at the other guy. How he kept cutting him off in his mid sentence. He sounded so grumpy and witty but in reality he's very generous and determined.

Minho cut the call and huffed. He's tensed. He's exhausted.

But it doesn't matter to him now. What matters to him is keeping Felix safe.

His dad isn't home as he went to overseas businesses for few days.

The current situation that Felix is going through had started to make an affect. It had started after some days after Felix woke up. But he wasn't scared that time but as it kept continuing even after he was released from hospital and came home, it ate him up. At first Felix didn't tell anyone about it. But he started to get scared and told Minho.

At night, probably after dark out of nowhere a silhouette of a person pops up. Not everyday, week or month..but suddenly. It never comes close to him but stay's at a distance of about six to seven feet or something like that. In the dark room through the darkness all Felix See's was a black silhouette, nothing of it's appearance was ever visible to him but it was scary. The person just stands there as if it's looking at Felix, doesn't move much but doesn't even leave even when Felix screams and cry.