Back to the past

Skià pov

It has been months since I got my interns and they have been doing well. They get along and are good workers. I just finished a shift when I got a text that dean finally met the angel that pulled him from hell. I quickly grab my things, change my appearance back to normal and head there.

I arrive as he is talking to the angel. It takes a moment but I recognize who he is talking to. Castel, one of the only angels that wasn't horrible to me for being born. "Hello Castel, it has been a long time since I last saw you."

They both turn to me, confusion evident on both of their faces. "You know him?!" Dean says.

"I know most demons and angels as they accosted me for the entirety of one of my lives."

"Oh yeah."

"Who are you? You read as human but if you have met me before you are clearly not."

"One question for you first. When was the last time you came to earth?"

"I believe humans call it World War two."

"I see. I am not entirely human you are correct but that is not the reason that I am here. I never quite stay dead so even if I was completely human, I would be back. As for who I am, at the moment I am Alex Winchester." 

Dean pulls the attention away from me and starts to complain about how they haven't done anything even though the world is going downhill. "If there even is a God."

"Oh, there are plenty and they can't interfere with human affairs. There are rules to keep each pantheon in balance with the others."

"You mean the all-powerful beings have rules?!"

"Believe me, you want them to." He nods in a sort of begrudging agreement and so does Castel. They talk about the things that are afoot. Lilith is breaking the seals to try and free my dear old dad. Apparently, all of the angels have come down to try to keep lucifer from rising.  He then put dean to sleep like this was all a dream and pulled me aside.

"You know of the other pantheons?"

"I am a part of most. They have little worry about your devil problems but if this goes too far, they will intervene, and it will not be pretty. So, I recommend you guys pull yourselves together while you still have the chance, or the world will be seeing things that are supposed to be hidden." I pat his shoulder and head to the kitchen for a snack. I have a feeling that tomorrow will be interesting. 

A few hours later Castel comes back and wakes Dean up. Before touching his head and sending him to the past. "Send me too." He simply takes me with him as he travels back and I sit in a tree waiting for Dean to wake up.

He gets woken up by a cop as he is on a bench and seems very confused. I suppose that it is the first time he has time traveling and that tends to lead to some confusion. "First time?" I say to him as I jump out of the tree.

"What?"

"Time traveling of course."

"What?"

"You have been sent to the past and I tagged along for moral support." He slowly nods as he takes in the information I gave him.

"Where and when are we?"

"Don't know. Why don't we find out." I head straight into a diner. "Can I have the newest paper?"

"Sure." I take the paper from his hands and read. Lawrence Kansas, April 30, 1973.

"Thanks, me and my uncle will take the breakfast special. Orange juice for me and coffee for him." I sit on one of the stools and look at the man beside me who looks very familiar. I read his soul and found out that he is John Winchester. So I guess we have to do something to affect the course of the future. Dean sits down next to me still looking confused, so I hand him the paper.

"1973!" He whispers loudly to me. I simply nod. The food is placed in front of us so I dig in. Dean just sits there overwhelmed by the situation.