Imposter

Skià pov

When we get back to the police department  we find out that there is different DNA on the bodies as well. It reads as female and the bite marks on the bodies are not made by fangs. We work on the case more and find out that the assistant of Dante is the real instigator. He has been convincing a girl to murder the women and then feeding the blood to Dante in hopes of killing him. He however was thankfully not human by the time this started happening.

The girl was doing it because the assistant promised her that if she killed these girls and then herself she would be able to join Dante in the world of the undead. This however is frankly not how it works. With the case solved we head back to our various places and I head to where my uncles are as draco says he doesn't need anything and I told my uncles I would be back in a few days.

I did however get told by the team before I left that they will be having a party for my birthday this year whether I like it or not. And if I don't show up they will have Garcia track me down. Although I am fairly sure that they couldn't I agree to come to the party they are throwing for me in ten days.

I arrive in a room with multiple guns pointed at me. "Woah woah woah woah. Why all the guns?"

"This town is infested by demons prove you're not one of them." The lady, Ellen, that gave us the clown case says to me. I raise an eyebrow and look at my uncles. "Care to explain?"

"All the people in this town are either here, dead or possessed."

"I got that I meant the fact that I can't be possessed. It is literally impossible for a demon to possess me." They seem confused for a moment before they clearly remember.

"Oh yeah that. He is safe." The guns go down but I still get holy water splashed in my face.

"That was rude." I say after quickly drying myself off so they don't get one of my newer secrets to deal with.

"Just had to make sure." Ellen says.

"Sure. Now tell me why you all seem convinced that there are demons all over town when I can't even sense one?"

"What?" Dean asks.

"I don't feel even one demon here but there is something else that seems vaguely familiar for some reason. I am going to go check it out. You all stay here I will be back." I head out of the base and out into the town. Blood is everywhere and the whole town feels weird. I can't think for long before I am pulled into a building by Jo Ellen's daughter.

"Are you a demon?" She asks me with a gun for good measure.

"No?"

"Then drink this." She says handing me a container of holy water. I drink a bit and when she sees that there is no reaction she pulls me into another building. It seems like this is the rest of the town and they are certainly not demons. "Are Sam and Dean with you?"

"I mean they are here but I left them with your mom."

"You found my mom? Is she safe?"

"She is safe. Now what is going on?"

"Demons. The rest of the town is possessed by demon." She said basically the same thing but now I know for sure that there really are no demons so what is happening.

"I haven't seen anything yet but I am investigating. Don't worry I have precautions and I cannot be possessed. Now you all hunker down here and I will try to find out what is going on."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, do not leave this building." She nods so the others in the area begrudgingly agree. So what I have found out so far is that for some reason everyone thinks that half the town is demons. But everyone thinks that it is the opposite half.

I walk around outside where there is currently no one as I made sure that both groups stayed inside. Nothing is out here at all except for a bright red car that stands out so I return to the first base. One of the bases must have whatever is causing this inside hiding amongst the people.

Everyone thinking that the others are demons makes me think that it is related to them. They think that the apocalypse is happening so perhaps it is one of the four horsemen. But I haven't exactly read the book that this happens in so I only have a vague understanding. I go down into the base and walk over to the priest that is in the room. "Which horse man rides a red horse?"

"War why?" Ankou told me a long time ago that the four horsemen are all gods that got roped into it in one way or another. Ankou herself is the horseman of death. I look around the room at all of the names on the souls and come across Ares.

"Oh that's why I recognized the feeling." I say finally understanding what is happening. "I thought you were busy being beat up by a child." I say to him and he looks me in confusion. I grin and fold my arm before continuing. "Percy was it or do the gods call him Persus?"

He tries to attack me after I say that but my uncles grab him and since he is in a human body to go undetected he cannot get out of their grip. "How do you know about that?! Why are you here, companion of death?!"

"Well you see I was here to visit my uncles. This just happened to be when I stopped by. As for the percy thing, he told me. He is friends with someone I know very well." I walk over and take the ring off his fing. Ankou told me that the rings are what ties the gods to their roles and now that I have all of the hollows she is not tied to her role as I have her ring.

I place it in the shadows along with the other and look straight at Ares. "Now you are free so go back to your throne. Oh and also if you happen to run into any angels or demons be a doll and tell them that the apocalypse is not happening and it will never happen. Thank you." My uncles let him go and he shrugs forcefully away from them before taking off. "Now everything should have returned to normal so feel free to leave." I say as I walk over to my uncles.