Medicine

Skià pov
When they arrive I give Watson his cane and go back to loading the phone finder website. It does take long for the killer to find out who texted him as Sherlock is the only one that would do such a thing that works in this area. I look at the laptop and see that the phone is right outside. I close my laptop and make sure that all my weapons are secured and the landlady comes up and says that there is a cab here for Sherlock. He tells her that he didn't call a cab.

"I did now come on." I say as I realize what is happening. I drag him downstairs and I see the cabbie. He feels like death for multiple reasons. He has been killing and is soon to die. He subtly shows Sherlock the pink phone and Sherlock just starts to follow him. He admits to being the killer and says to Sherlock that he can turn him into the police and he won't run. But of course if that happened Sherlock would never know how he did it. I follow along and the killer lets me. We get in the cab without any problems and he drives us to a university.

He pulls out a lighter that looks like a gun and points it at us. Apparently that is how he got the people into the buildings. "But I don't need this for you because you will follow me." We do follow him in and he leads us to an empty room there are tables and books so he has us sit down at one of the tables. He pulls out two bottles with pills inside. They are identical and I recognize the pills inside. They are used to treat aneurysms and are fatal to anyone who doesn't have one.

He explains the game he plays to Sherlock and why he is doing it. He explains that he is dieing and he has a sponsor that gives his children money every time he kills someone. He starts the game and pushes one bottle closer to me and William.

"What happens if don't choose either I could just walk out of here?" The cabbie pulls the fake gun out again and points it at William.

"Fifty fifty chance or a shoot you in the head. Funnily enough no one has ever chosen that option."

"The gun please." William says. He clearly recognized that it is not a gun as well. The man pulls the trigger and as I thought fire comes out of the barrel. "Well that was interesting, I look forward to the court case."

"But before you go, did you figure it out? Which bottle is the good bottle?"

Sherlock walked back over and picked one of them up. I shake my head. "It is a trick question neither is the good bottle."

William and the killer both look at me in surprise. "Then how am I still alive?"

"It is your medicine. It is not meant to kill you but it will kill others."

"Ah, the first person who truly got everything."

"That is why they both look exactly the same is because they are the same medication. Now tell me more about this sponsor."

"I can't." I read his thoughts and the name Moriarty comes up.

"Thank you." I pull out my phone and text Seb to tell the police out location along with the address of where we are.

We stay there until the police arrive. "Well we best be off." I say to the Scotland yard and the killer before walking out of the room.