Blue

Skià pov

It did not take long to track down Loki the only problem is it was way too easily. I was put on the plane to go to retrieve him but as I am watching the video I find something off. "His eyes are blue."

"Yes, and?" Nat questions.

"They were not blue the last time I saw him."

"You've seen him before?!" Dad asks.

"Briefly, his brother caused a problem in New Mexico about a year ago and Loki stopped by to talk to him."

"What color were they before?"Nat inquires.

"Green. The problem is that everyone who is being mind controlled has eyes the same color of blue. In all likelihood someone with even more power than him has gained control of his mind."

"Something more powerful than a god?" Dad says in disbelief.

"Well to be fair they seem to be alien knock offs of the real Norse gods."

"How would you know?"

"That is on a need to know basis and you do not need to know." I say while getting prepared to go down when we arrive in Germany where Loki is.

When we arrive Loki is in his full armor and trying to get people to bow to him. I walk up behind him. "I can see that all the Loki's have a penchant for dramatics." He turns around quickly to face me, pointing his weapon at me as he did so.

"Who are you?"

"Wouldn't you like to know." He gets ready to attack me and dad tackles him to the floor. I quickly grab his staff and dad restrains him. He went down way too easily, we were clearly supposed to catch him for some reason but his plans did not account for me.

We get him in the plane and start to travel back to the base. Thor breaks into the plane and punches his brother down to the ground. I quickly jump after them and everyone on the plane briefly freaks out except for Nat who tells them to calm down because I will be fine. I let one of my sets of wings out and gently drift to the ground.

I gently tuck my wings when I land as I can hear others coming down. I walk over to where Thor is beating on his brother and get Thor's attention by grabbing his arm. "Look at him very carefully." I say before letting his arm go again. He looks at me for a moment before looking at his brother.

"Why are his eyes blue? His eyes are green."

"Exactly. He is being mind controlled by someone. I assume they used this staff to do it because Loki had it and used it to control others and they had the same color to their eyes."

"How do we fix it?"

"I am not quite sure yet but I am working on that." I look at the staff in my hand and decide that it is worth a shot. I press the end of it to his chest and think about removing control instead of taking control.

I remove it and open my eyes to see that he has lost consciousness. I feel something in the staff try to invade my mind but I quickly push it out. I can feel an aura of confusion briefly but it goes away. We get the two gods into the plane and we finish the flight to the base.

The unconscious Loki is stuck in a cell until we can confirm that he is free of control. Banner sees the cell and is rather unhappy. "That was made for me wasn't it?"

Fury looks at him like it is obvious. I decide to break the tension by making a joke. "No it was made for me." All of them turn to me and I laugh. "Just kidding." I say before getting serious again. "They know that that wouldn't contain me if I wanted to go against them. Do not worry doctor Banner you are not nearly the most dangerous person here." That seemed to have given him some relief because he seems much calmer.

It does not take long for Loki to wake up. He looks around the cell very confused so I head straight to where the cell is located. I walk up to it and he looks at me in confusion before a little bit of recollection shows on his face. "Why am I in here?"

"To keep everyone here safe if you did not regain control of your mind. Do you remember what happened?"

"When I fell off of Asgard I spent some time stuck in the void. That was until a large purple man pulled me out and healed me. After I was healed he placed a staff against my chest and then I could not control my own actions. He told me that I would lead an army and many of the worlds here would be taken over or destroyed. Then he sent me here with the very staff he used to control me and told me to create a way for the army to get here."

"Do you remember where all the people you controlled are?"

"It's a bit fuzzy but I think so."

"Can you lead us there?" He nods and I let him out of the cell.

"Do you really know another Loki?"

"I know two people who have at least gone by Loki."

"Two?"

"One is the Norse god and the other is an angel that got permission from the god to use his name."

"Ah." We walk in silence until we reach where the others are and then he tells them what he knows and we head to the location.

When we arrive there are very few people we capture them all and most of them are not even being controlled. I use the staff to remove the control on the ones that are being mind controlled and the others are taken to jail. Now we just have to find the others and the energy source.

We are able to track it but by that point it is too late the gate has been opened and aliens are flooding through. I cut down the aliens with the rest of the Avengers as fury calls them and we work to close the gate. Tony sends a bomb through and falls back out. I reveal one of my sets of wings to catch him.

Finally Banner closes the gate and I go around removing the staff's control over people. After I am done with that I stick it in the shadows so no one will be able to use it to control others again.