Fans

Skià pov

George's funeral came quicker than one would expect. It was beautiful and very sad. His family always looked up to him, clearly shown through their words and stories. After the funeral I had to go straight to scorpion for a mission. We were to help with finding hikers before a storm hit.

Our helicopter crashed due to the wind and a pilot got hurt but we were able to all get out and most of the team went to find the hikers while me and Silvester stayed with the pilot.

The helicopter caught fire though and the fire started to spread through the forest. I was able to slow its spread so we could get away. Thankfully we found the hikers and were able to leave before the flames consumed the area around us.

Scorpion has had several other missions but is temporarily disbanded due to some stupid choices. Now I am headed to spend some time with my uncles because I got word that they have to go to a fan convention for the supernatural books because a ghost is at the venue and they have to deal with it.

I made sure that Reid took the days off because this will be too amusing for him to miss. I pick him up before heading straight to the hotel that my uncles are staying at. We arrive in the alley by the building and quickly head in.

After we arrive at the hotel room my uncles grab their things for the case and pile into the car. We conveniently did not inform them of the convention so when they arrived and the whole parking lot was full of copies of Dean's car they were so confused.

I made sure to tuck the first of the books and the most recent into my bag because getting them signed in front of my uncles seems hilarious. We towards the building and Chuck is pacing outside. He asks my uncles what they are doing here.

"You texted me." Sam tells him.

"What?"

"Life or death situation. Does that ring a bell?"

"No I didn't send you a text."

"We drove all night!" Dean exclaims.

"I'm sorry I don't. I don't understand what could." A look of realization crosses his face. "Oh no."

"What?"

"Sam?!" The voice of a woman calls out and we all turn that way. Apparently the one who texted him was the over eager publicist. She behaves fanatically for a while in what I believe is called fangirling.

After a while she and Chuck get called into the building and we follow after them. My uncles are still very confused further amusing me.

The first interaction that happens when we enter the building is a man dressed like Dean telling him he is looking good while using his name. Dean seems alarmed and I start giggling. "What do you know?" Dean says to me. Reid is also barely holding back a laugh at this point so I decided to inform them of the situation.

"Well first there actually is at least one vengeful ghost here. And second there is currently a supernatural fan convention here."

"Your kidding me."

"Nope. And if you stay here and keep it together I might even tell you how I know the French goddess of death."

"Fine. But you better tell me."

"Perhaps we will have to see how it goes." They take a deep breath and walk into the crowd I follow them as they go around looking at everything and getting compliments on their 'costumes'. I do however pop into the bathroom to change into my own costume. One of Gabe as everyone here will know of the trickster.

I get back into the area right as everyone is filling into seats to go over the itinerary. They say that there are going to be two panels and a 'hunt' today. Hopefully these amateurs are not going to try to take on the actual ghost but there is no real way of knowing until we get there.

Chuck gets on stage to talk to the people here and seems to be rather anxious. He calms himself with water and then asks for questions. Almost all the hands in the room go up and he starts pointing at people to answer their questions. As it goes on Sam and Dean look more horrified.

The most amusing moment though is when Chuck announces that a wealth investor made it so he can continue publishing. Everyone cheers and me and Reid break into laughter at Sam and Dean's faces. Thankfully no one notices as the cheering is so loud and we calm down before the room quiets.

After going over the iterary we go and get some snacks and since some of the drinks are made to replacate blood I just summon some to drink during the event. A lady screams and I just ignore it because this must be the start of the 'hunt' as I don't feel that anything is active at the moment. Due to my lack of reaction my uncles realize this as well.