School Spirit

Skià pov

We had to deal with a high school bus crash that was going on tours of colleges in the area. One of the adults on board knew Bailey from high school as well. I did a little bit of messing to keep a boy from being stuck in a coma for the rest of his life.

I got dragged along with my uncle's to their old school and they made me pose as the niece because the only death that happened happened in the girls bathroom. We came because it seemed like a possession.

Sam and Dean take the janitor and PE teacher jobs respectfully as those are spots that they need to have filled for a few days. The school is rather average though clearly a little bit older than the schools that I have been to in this life. I make it through most of my classes completely bored until I make it to home economics.

We were using food processors to cut up vegetables when suddenly one of the kids shoved the hand of another into the food processor. After words the kid who did the shoving passed out and black liquid poured out of his ear. Interesting, I don't believe we have seen something like this before.

I report that to my uncles and get back to class because no one died so class is still going for the day. but before we go to our next classes we have to attend an anti violence assembly. As I am ignoring the people up front it clicks in my brain what is happening. A ghost is possessing people, and they are unfortunately very good at covering their aura as I can't feel an extra spirit at this school.

I am still thinking as I walk to class when I am suddenly shoved into a wall. Oh boy a reminder of why I hate high school. "So new kid, I think you still have to be taught who is in charge."

"Could you be a more stereotypical bully? Also aren't you at least slightly alarmed by the fact that bad things keep happening to bullies? Also aren't you a little bit ashamed of yourself for bullying a little girl?" He seems confused so I duck away and go to my next class, PE.

I walk in and see Dean. "If you make me play dodgeball I will just leave."

I get changed into the girls uniform and head into the main gym area. We line up in front of Dean and he walks along the line. "Today we will be running laps." I simply nod running is a lot safer for others than dodge ball when I am expected to throw. The rest of the class groans but gets ready at the perimeter of the gym.

I have fun with it by running backwards, seeing how fast I can run without powers and getting Dean to race me. All together it was a fairly fun class and it was the last class of my day so we headed back to the motel we were staying at. My uncle's left and I got started on a few classes so that I could get degrees to start my own medical technology company but people wouldn't be able to find me outside of that.