Blood Manipulation

"Alien language"

Skià pov

I suppose that the people around heard me say the doctor because they come over. "Where is the doctor?"

"He is out of commission at the moment but you have me to help."

"How will you help against an alien invasion?"

"Believe me when I say I have dealt with my fair share. Not everything is even on your records." I say before turning back to Harriet. "Be a doll and help me set up a way to transmit conversation back and forth between here and the ship."

"You heard the man, find a way to set up communication with the ship!" The people scramble to get the link up.

They set it up but they can't quite get the transmission to go far enough. I pull out my sonic screwdriver and up the connection allowing it to finally connect showing a picture of the Sycorax looking confused. "Ah how lovely it worked. Now I must ask you are you really willing to go under your level to get some resources? What will the other groups think?"

"You have an energy source that is more than worth a slight chip in our pride."

"What do you mean when you said that you will kill them?"

"All of the type A humans."

"Oh how dull, they plan on threatening us with blood manipulation. It can't even kill people because it cannot over power the natural urge for life." I switch back to the Sycorax language before continuing. "I don't suppose I could convince you to stop your invasion then."

"No."

"Very well see you in a few hours and be sure to cloak yourselves." I cut off the connection and walk over to an empty seat. "Well we have roughly five hours to prepare for them to show up. Get on it." I write some parts on a paper and hand it to one of the people. "Get these things for me as quickly as possible." He nods and runs off.

When he comes back with the parts I requested I get started. I build a small device that will block the blood manipulation from work. I finish it off by powering it up with a little bit of the energy that the doctor exhale while healing. I feel it cover the whole world and I close my eyes to take a rest.

A few hours later everything is prepped and I can see from my machine that they are trying to control people now. "Well they must be properly close now."

"How do you know?"

I point at my device." It is telling me that they are trying to control people via blood. But the machine I made is stopping it." I grab my things and climb to the roof of the building. I can see something coming into the atmosphere but as it gets closer it disappears. They are here.