On Board

Skià pov

Fury informed me that they have reason to believe that a cruise will be carrying something dangerous so I was registered to have two tickets as Rowan Moore. One for me and one for 'my guardian'. To keep from things being revealed too early they tell me to figure out who is going to pose as my parent by myself.

I beg Loki to do it but he says that he will only come if he can bring Gabe too so I have sheild reserve one more ticket and they both agree to help me out especially since there will likely be chaos. They two of them have gotten rather close so I believe they are courting. Especially since it has been almost a year since Gabe went to Asgard.

I made the cards for their identities as Levi and Griffin Moore. A married couple and parents of Rowan Moore. I put them aside to insure that they have time to cure so they read as real no matter what.

I get to work on the morning of the day that the cruise is supposed to be leaving and find out that the Intel was right and some high tech weapons are being smuggled in the ship. Scorpion is to reprogram them so they not only don't work but they also are trackable so we can find who buys them and arrest them too.

"We need to get on to that ship."

"Well I will already be there to help as my assistant thought it would be a good idea to get out for a while."

"Sometimes I forget that you are rich." Toby says but he doesn't even know the extent of my wealth.

"Well we need more of the team on that ship to complete the task." Agent Gallow says. Silvester hacks into the manifest and finds out that other than me there is another young business man that has never really been seen. His reservation is for four people. Him, his wife, a personal trainer and a personal valet.

He has no pictures of him online much like me so he can easily be impersonated. They make the fake IDs and pack small bags for the things they need. Homeland makes sure that the actual chaz bonesteel is delayed so he can't make it on to the ship and Silvester, agent Gallow, Paige and Walter get ready for their roles.

I leave as I plan to meet them there and head back to my house to get my things. I pack all the things I need as well as a few well disguised weapons. When I finish packing my bags I let my fadér know that I am ready to go and it only takes a few moments for the two of them to arrive. After they arrive we grab all of the suitcases and travel to about a block from the boat before walking over.

I hand the IDs to fadér and Gabe and then we get in line. I notice that the scorpion members going are close behind us. When they search our bags and things they thankfully don't have a scanner and they don't find the secret pockets. They pat us down but we are not stupid enough to leave our weapons in obvious places so they don't find anything and they let us through.

We quickly find our suite which has two rooms and set our bags there before going to find the others. I leave fadér and Gabe to do as they will until we all go down for lunch.

I arrive to their room and they let me in. They are only supposed to be on the boat until right before it leaves but we hear the horn that signals departure and Silvester starts to freakout. "Calm down you can always get off at the next stop. It is just a bit of a delay. I am sure everything will be fine."

This seems to have calmed him down so I excuse myself and head to the main deck where lunch will be starting soon. I don't bother going back to my room as I am sure fadér is doing suspect things with Gabe.

I sit on a lounge chair and read while breathing in the sea. The staff is still readying the lunch so I decided that this would be the best course of action.

Walter comes by and hands me a com but other than that it is nice and quiet for a while. Suddenly when it is almost lunchtime the captain walks up to me and invites me and my parents to sit at the Captain's table for lunch. Apparently a lot of people want to meet me. The captain however seems suspicious for some reason.

At lunch time I meet Fadér and Gabe in the hallway and lead them to the table. They sit on either side of me and I see Paige and Silvester sit next to Gabe to my left. Apparently the man who Silvester is pretending to be loves frog legs and has said so in an article so the captain had some flown in for him. It is rather amusing watching Silvester pretend to like them. I eat them without a fuss as I have eaten much worse things in my lives and fadér and Gabe seem to be enjoying themselves.

We get notice over the coms that Gallow and Walter have found the weapons right the second course came out. Shellfish. Before we can finish it though we are informed that their cover has been blown. This is bad but not as bad as it can get. I slip my sonic out of the shadows and quietly use it to finish the curing of the other IDs so they won't get caught as well.

It is time for me to get down to business. "Gabe go get the idiots. Be sure to stay quiet, keep them quiet, and to stay out of sight. Make sure that the person that saw them won't be able to recognize them but don't change their appearance's. Oh and if they ask about your powers just say that you are a mutant." I whisper to him. He nods and excuses himself to the bathroom.

"Loki, I need you to make them think that the perpetrators got off the ship." I say switching to whispering in his ear. He stays sitting as his role doesn't need to be performed yet.