Run In

Skià pov

When we leave the school I walk slightly in front of them and Rikuo's two main guards cover the back. I am calm so they don't notice that we are guarding them, they think that I just want to walk a little faster.

I can feel something coming so I place my hand on one of my daggers that I know will hurt yokai just in case something goes down. I turn around for a moment because I can hear fighting and see that the two girls here are fighting over Rikuo. How amusing.

I quickly turn back to where I can see our surroundings and let them have their fun. Almost right after I turned back a yokai approachs with several more behind him. I am studying them when Rikuo trips. I quickly catch him with one hand without taking my eyes off the threat.

He looks about 16 meaning he has been an adult in yokai terms for three years if I am right. He overall looks like an average highschool student but I can feel that he is strong and so are the people in cloaks behind him. The one that seems the strongest was the yokai next to him that seems to be a dog or a wolf type yokai.

The leader of the group comes close to Rikuo but he is not planning to do anything right now I can feel it so I stand back slightly to protect the only fully human person in the group, Rikuo's friend kana. Still make sure to keep an eye on Rikuo as well though to insure that everyone is safe.

The boy finishes the conversation with Rikuo but the wolf yokai tries to come get kana so I remove him with just enough force to get him away but not enough to reveal that I am not human. I do not wish to reveal that just yet as it gives us an advantage.

The boy calls the wolf yokai and the wolf boy obeys his command and follows after. As they walk away the others around me gasp and start talking about the people in cloaks that just appeared. I suppose that they were not visible to others, I wonder why.

After that encounter everyone was rather shaken up so we get kana home and head back to the manor for some time to calm down. When I get to my room I check my phones and see that I have several messages. I ignore any from the places I work for now as I will just go back in time to do those things but see that I have one from Ri. Apparently he left to go check something and should be back in a few days so I should keep everything in order.