Myths

Skià pov

There was a assembly about the fact that creatures though to be myth or unknown all together are appearing. Everyone here took it rather well.

I get called to the office along with Hope and the headmaster's daughters while we were in one of the classes for witches. When we get there the three girls are scolded and told that they have to go do city clean up as punishment.

"Why was I called here?"

"You are going to help walch them and keep an eye out for anything that might be coming after the people here. You are the most equipped to deal with possible creatures."

"Okay. Can I call someone to come watch Aelynn?"

"I guess as long as they won't expose the children."

"They will not they have their own creatures to hide." I take out my phone and call Nico as he will be the least out of place here. "Bambino, can you come watch a baby for me?" I ask him in Italian.

"Of course mamma. Where did you get a baby though?"

"An old friend of mine talked me into adopting her so she is technically your sister."

"Okay. Can I bring Will?"

"Of course just hurry I have something to do. And bring your sword, you never know what could show up."

"I never go anywhere without it."

"Good. Love you Bambino."

"I love you too mamma." I hang up and turn to the headmaster before switching to English.

"Okay they will be here soon."

"I will get everyone else on the bus so we can leave as soon as you are ready."

"Alright but they really will not take long." I say and I feel them appear in the corner of the room. Will seems happy that Nico is doing better with the shadow travel. They both seems really happy with each other but Nico looks really skinny. "Are you alright? You are much skinnier than the last time I saw you."

"He has been through Hell." Will responded with a grimace. I assume they mean it in the literal sense for the Greek world.

"I am sorry." I pause before handing Aelynn to him. "This is Aelynn. All of her stuff is in my room. It should be easy to find as Alex is on the door. I will be back in a few hours. Feel free to explore the campus."

"Okay." Nico says rather distracted by Aelynn. Smile and head out with the others to a large van that already has a few others.

"What did mister goody too shoes do?"

"Nothing he is here for extra help with monitoring and in case a creature comes along as he is better equipped for things like that."

"How does he know about things that are not supposed to exist."

"Just because you did not know they existed does not mean that they did not." I respond.

While I am watching them work I spot a hunter walking through the town. He is one known hunting werewolves. He must have got word that there is at least one wolf here.

I watch him and see that he is focused on Landon and his brother. He must either know or suspect that Rafael is a wolf. Or maybe he thinks that Landon or both of them are wolves.

Before he can make a move I walk up to him. He has seen me before with my uncles and is one of the few people who does not have a problem with my uncles. "Why are you here?" I say to him. He turns to me in surprise.

"Winchester? So I must have been right that something is going on in this town. I have been following that boy, I think he is a wolf. There was a case surrounding him that made it sound like he was one." Good he does not know for sure.

"He is not a wolf. He was possessed but I already dealt with it I am just making sure he stays clear."

"Ah I see. Well it was nice to see you again Winchester. I guess I best move on then. Tell your uncles I said hi."

"Will do." He nods and heads off to his car. After he leaves I walk over to the two boys. "You need to be more careful. You had a hunter on your tail. Thankfully I knew him so I could convince him that you were only possessed by a demon and that I fixed it."

"Hunter?"

"People that hunt supernatural creatures. Some only hunt creatures that are hurting humans but most will hunt any creatures they come across."

"How do you know hunters as a creature yourself?"

"They do not know. Other than my uncles who only know some things. As for how I know hunters that is through my uncles. They were raised as hunters but they are now the kind that only hunts the ones hurting people."

"That must be awkward." I shrug.

I am telling one of the vampires off for not working when I get a call from Nico. "Bambino?"

"There is a gargoyle at the school. It is trying to kill the people here."

"Does your sword work on it?"

"I haven't tried yet. I have Aelynn with me."

"Hand Aelynn to Will and check but make sure you stay at a distance." He gives a sound of understanding before hanging up.

After a few minutes he calls me back. "It works but it doesn't do very much damage. You should come help."

"Alright I will." I tell the person in charge of us that I am going back to the school and he lets me because I don't have to be here.

I slip into the shadows and appear right next to Nico. "I am here. Where is it?"

"It is right down the hall. The only weapon that has effected it so far is the sword I got from father."

"Alright." I pull out my own sword made of the same metal and we take turns attacking and defending.

Finally after about ten minutes of relentless strikes it crumbles down into a pile of rubble. I can feel that the soul that was inside it is gone so we go to where the others are.

Lizzie one of the headmasters daughters got attacked before the others found out and is slowly turning to stone. I grab a potion and pour it on the wound and the skin turns to normal.

After some clean up everything goes back to normal and Nico and will return to camp.