Supernatural

Skià pov

I have been switching off working on my company and working with scorpion. Not much of interest has been happening so I am quite excited when I get a call from my uncles. "Alex." I answer.

"Hey, we found books that detail our lives the only difference is when you are there. It doesn't have anything involving you."

"Dandy another one." I say to myself but Sam responds.

"Another one of what?"

"Don't worry about it I will be there soon." I hang up the phone with a sigh and gather my things before leaving the building. After that I change my appearance and clothing before traveling to where they told me they are.

When I arrive they pull me inside. "What do you mean by another one?"

"One of my past lives is a book series but it shows what would have happened if I wasn't there. It seems like one of your possible lives is being seen by a seer."

"A seer?" Sam asks.

"What book series?" Dean asks at the same time.

"You sam would be considered a weak future seer. You can see a version on things that happen in close the future. You are also limited to things related to the yellow eyed demon." I say completely ignoring Dean's question.

"Future seer?"

"There are five types of seers. Past, present, future, multi and All. Past seers can only see things that have already happened or a version of it that could have happened. It seems like the writer of these books is one of these. Next is a present seer, they only see things that are currently happening or could have been happening at this very moment. Then there are future seers, like you, they see possible futures. Multi seers see two of the previous groups and All seeds see all of them."

"And what do you mean by weak seer?"

"Weak seers can only see a small amount of things or things that are connected to only one thing. Normal seers generally can see a little bit about everything and have better control and lastly strong seers can see anything they want as long as it falls under their type."

"Cool but what book?" Dean interjects again he clearly really wants to know.

"Harry Potter."

"Harry Potter actually happened?!"

"Not anywhere close to the way the books say it did." He just nods as I make it clear in my voice that I am not willing to talk about it. "Now back to the case at hand, do you have any clue who could be writing it?"

"No but we found his publisher. We can go talk to her."

"Alright you do that I will wait here. Just warning you if she was willing to publish this many with how underrated they are she is probably a fan herself." Dean grunts and Sam nods. This is going to be entertaining.

When they come back they seem rather freaked out. "So how did it go?"

"His name is Chuck." He says after wincing, perhaps I should have gone.

"You got an address?"

"Yeah, we are heading there now we just figured you'd want to come along." I close the book I was reading and grab my stuff. We all pile in the car and drive to the address.

When we arrive it looks like a rather normal house. My uncles look at each other clearly not quite sure if they actually want to do it. Finally Dean rings the doorbell.

A rather disheveled looking man comes to the door and looks at the two of them in confusion. I don't think that he knows that he is a seer. He seems to think that Dean and Sam are aggressive fans so he thanks them and closes the door. Of course Dean rings it again and this time he forces his way in and I simply follow. The poor man seems so scared understandably.

Dean and Sam work hard to convince him while I stay in the background giggling. He is finally convinced when they say facts from parts that he has never published and some things that he never even wrote down about it.

The moment he gets inside he takes a massive drink. I can't imagine how he must feel right now. He turns around after his drink and seems surprised. "Oh you guys are still there. Not a hallucination."

"Yep."

Something seems off about the author his whole being is covered. It is not even replaced with a human version. "Well there is only one explanation. I'm a God."

"You are not a God." Sam says and I am pretty sure he is right but I don't know how the Christian God does things so I can't be one hundred percent sure. I am sure however that he is not human.

"Well how else do you explain it?"

"Your a seer and something else." I respond. He seems confused by both of my statements. "It seems that you didn't know."

"What do you mean something else?!" He asks alarmed.

"Your being is shrouded and no human can do that. It is always possible something did that to you though but if they did they would have a reason to hide you"

"Who are you?"

"Their nephew."

"Then why are you not in my books?"

"I am clearly not from the timeline you see. Let me explain it like this. Everyone has several paths that their lives can go. Based on things around them paths can be created or destroyed but sometimes seers can see paths that were already destroyed because they were powerful paths. The path you saw was if my parents only had my brother." He seems to mostly understand.

"Holy crap."

"Are you working on anything?" He nods and hands Dean the papers which I quickly snatch. "Why'd you do that?"

"I don't know what kind of seer he is so I just want to make sure you are not seeing parts of your own future." I look through the papers and see that it is things that have not happened yet. It starts with them coming to his door. "Congratulations you are also a weak future seer." I say while setting the papers back down. "Tell me and only me if you see something you deem important." I say to him and give him my number before ushering my uncles out of the house.