Chapter 7 - Vanshika and Sakshi good and bad life

Hi guys hope you like it Enjoy reading the chapter

Third person pov :

Sakshi came back from shopping,  as soon Dakshit saw her,  he tried to apologise but she made a excuse and went from there.

Sakshi knew,  if she told her brothers that what she is about to do,  they will surely deny her.

"Princess"

She came out of her thoughts.
Aryan sighed and looked at her.

"Are you not going to forgive him? " Aryan asked.

"Not now Bhai you know it's not easy" Sakshi said.

Aryan sighed softly and patted her head.

"Give him a chance, hmm?"  Aryan said. Sakshi scoffed but nodded.

"Now let's  eat dinner OK? " Aryan said and she nodded and walked with him in dining room.

Aarav and avinash were already sitting on their seats talking about something.

Sakshi glanced at Dakshit who was sitting silent on his seat.  Dakshit eyes met her,  but she avert a gaze and sat on left seat of Avinash.

Avinash raised his eyebrows at Aarav but he shrugged.

All the family members came and sat on their seats.

Sakshi glanced at her brothers,  Aryan was sitting at the right of Adhiraj, and Avyaan was sitting left of Adhiraj.  Aarav was on sitting beside Avinash.
Dakshit was sitting beside his mother and Daksh was sitting left of his mother.

"Dakshit why are you sad and not talking today " Adhiraj asked.

Sakshi stopped for few seconds but started to eat again.

"Uncle.. Actually I am not in the mood today " Dakshit said.

"Is it because she said something?" Adhiraj asked

"No uncle,  it was my fault, because of that I am regretting now" Dakshit said.

"What did you do? " Adhiraj asked.

"I blamed on my friend for something and now he is not talking with me " Dakshit said looking at her.

" You should break your friendship with a friend like them." Adhiraj said eating.

Sakshi unconsciously shook her head and dropped her spoon. 

"I am full,  Aunty I am going,  I have finished. " Sakshi said, pushing her chair back.

"Don't you have manners,  you should wait for other people  to finish their food,  Sit down " Adhiraj said.

"But I am sleepy " Sakshi said closing her eyes.

"Sit down" he ordered.

She clenched her fists and sat down beside Avinash. Avinash took her hand squeezed it.

"You know Sakshi,  you should discipline yourself more, This behavior will sure taint our reputation in public.  You should try not to be a di—" Adhiraj was cut off by a bang sound.

Aarav was glaring at him.
"If you don't like our sister then, just Be quiet dad! Don't talk ill about her." Aarav spat.

"We don't care about what people will say,  she won't change herself,  she can do whatever she wants" Avinash said agreeing with his twin.

"You both are fighting with your father for her! " Adhiraj said irritated by his son behaviour.

"You should know that to who is she, she is our sister dad! " Aarav said angrily.