Chapter 49 - I.. I need to go..!

Third person pov :

Vanshika looked at the people,  who were learning dance.

They were dancing on a song,  She smiled seeing them dance.

"OK girls now we can stop" The dance teacher said and the girls stopped dancing and sat down.

"Hi Miss Janvi" Anaya said,  the lady smiled and nodded.

"Well we came here to see your dance" Anaya said.

"So like always you wanna show your moves?" Janvi asked.

"What do you say? " Anaya said,  Vanshika nodded.

"OK then.. Girls watch your senior are doing the dance today" Janvi said.

The music started,  Anaya opened her hair,  and half out her shirt.  The girls cheered up for her. Vanshika looked at her in surprise.

That song which she was dancing,  Vanshika mouth was opened as she saw her moves.

"Sakshi what about you? " Janvi asked.

"Hmm.. Actually can I do the steps you were teaching them? " Vanshika asked,  Janvi was surprised but nodded.

"Will you be able to do it? " She asked, Vanshika nodded.

"OK... I don't think it is easy,  but you can try " Janvi said and called some students.

They started doing on the song and Anaya stopped her dance and looked at the students and then glanced at Vanshika,  who was looking at the girls in concentration.

"OK can you do it now? " Janvi said stopping the girls, she nodded.

"the girls will be with you!  OK one two three play" Janvi said and Vanshika took  her position looking in the mirror front of her.

Advik was glancing her and there but then his gaze fell on Vanshika.  Who was dancing with some girls. 

Like time stopped and his gaze only was on her, her movements.

"Oye Advik! " His friend called him, which made him snap out of his thoughts.

"Let's go! Come fast" He cursed his friends  timing but went to them.
--------------------------------------------------------
Advik was talking on his phone with Sakshi,  who was laughing so hard.

"Stop laughing b*tch" Advik said.

"Owww...baby mood got spoiled... Tsk tsk.." Sakshi said still laughing.

"Just stop it! " He said.

"What stop it Advik? " A voice said, he gulped and turned to look.

"Nothing bhai.. A  idiot  friend  teasing me with a girl" Advik said with sheepish smile.

"OK... Listen we are going to Avyaan mansion be ready " He said,  Advik nodded, he glanced once at him and then walked away.

Advik sighed in relief and again put his phone near his ear.

"Was it Advay Bhai?" She asked.

"Yeah..it was him... So see you later" Advik said.

"Sure and don't forget to share your spoiled moments with Me,  Moron! " Sakshi said.

"Sakshi not again! " He said groaning.

"Haha.. Just joking.. Bye need to talk with with Acp or.. Yes!  Better idea.. Let's irritate the Malhotras! " Sakshi said grinning, he nodded.
================================
Vanshika was feeling good,  and like in bird flying in the sky.. She forgot her pain,  when she was dancing in her school.