Chapter 32 - Dizzy

Third person pov :

Sakshi entered Malhotra mansion,  It was quiet than usual.

She went in the study room, she found Arjuna sitting there,  drinking coffee.

She took a deep breath in and went towards him.

"Acp" Sakshi said walking slowly.

"Why are you here Vanshika? " He asked.

"Uhmm.....to check the file that you got" She said scratching her head.

"Someone told me,  that she doesn't need me" Arjuna said sipping his coffee.

"Hmm.. Arjuna ji now just forget about it...I was joking.... you should not be angry with me now. " Sakshi said.

"Angry?  You lied to me " He said controlling his anger.

"I didn't lie to you " She said staring at his back.

"You did! " He said turned towards her.

"I never did,  I talked to him and came here, and why are you asking that " She said scoffing.

"I don't like liars,  Vanshika " Arjun said, she frowned.

"Accept it, I might forgive you." He said.

Sakshi frown deepened,  how will she admit it,  when she didn't lie to him!

"No,  I didn't " She said.

"Don't lie again,  I saw you with my own eyes" Arjuna said glaring at her.

"Then may be you saw someone else,  and If you act stubborn,  then I think,  I can to find someone else" She said with a mocking smile.

She turned to go, but a arm held her forearm and pinned her to the wall.

She glared at him,  Arjuna was staring in her eyes.

This Fucker will surely regret it,  If he didn't leave me now
Sakshi thought.

"Vanshika,  I saw you laughing with that boy.......Advik.... Do you think I am a object when needed yo my used and when its use is over,  you throw it. " Arjuna said.

She gulped and wriggled in his hold.
"Listen,  Acp... I didn't use you... It was just something... Important to talk with him" Sakshi said.

"So... Important.. That..you forgot that I had more duty to fulfill but still I wasted my precious time just to get some clue in your case, and you ditched me. " Arjuna said staring at her.

"Aww.. Someone is feeling rejected " Sakshi said in teasing tone.

"Shut up" He said left her.

"Your ego is hurt,  that someone ditched you,.... I understand now... Acp....you are feeling rejected.. " She said giving a nod.

Arjun rolled his eyes at her.... She came and leaned on his shoulder.
He looked at her in confusion.

"Don't worry Arjun ji... You will get rejected many times,  your ego will crash many times... don't worry..Acp." She said patting his shoulder.

He glared at her, and moved her hand aside. She wanted to laugh so hard seeing his face but stopped.

"You really like to get on my nerves " He said amused.

Sakshi moved her hands behind her and thought for a moment.

"Yes! Now Acp....let's come on the main topic " Sakshi said turning into serious.

"What did you got,  show me " Sakshi said sitting on the chair.

He sighed and showed her the red file.
"This file says... Your parents died in a car accident... When the police investigated the driver... He said ' I was drunk.. So I didn't saw them' was his statement. " Arjuna said.