Chapter 69 - You can sleep now..

Happy New year guys!!

I know I am little late but yes!!

Hope this year brings happiness and prosperity in your life!

Come on readers be ready for the upcoming new challenges this year  will give us!

😆😆🎁🎁💝💝
**********************************
Third person pov :

Advay found her!

She was lying on the floor unconscious,  her skin had marks on her, and her lip had a cut.

Advay eyes were widen just watching her there. He glared at the man.

"What the hell did you do with her?" He asked angrily. K

Who won't be angry at this!

She is just a ten year old girl,  lying there!

"It's none of your business,  just move out! " The man growled.

Advay  out his gun,  and put him at the gunpoint.

"Dare to talk with me in that tone,  and I will show you what is my business! " He spat angrily every word, the man gulped in fear.

Advay went towards her and picked her in his arms,  her hands were loose, his gaze soften holding her.

Suddenly there were gunshots outside,   he quickly moved from there to outside,  pushing the man on his way.

Advay men were fighting with some men.  Advay was fighting with them, trying to hide somewhere.
He kept her in his car, and shut the door,  he loaded his gun and started shooting the men,  wearing his mask.

After sometime he told his half guards to stay there and took half guards with him.

He sat inside the car,  and drove the car, he kept glancing at her from the reviewing mirror.

Some cars were behind him,  Advay cursed under his breath as he saw their cars.

Looks like Kerala Mafia got to know about him!

The cars behind him were in full speed,  Advay smirked as he saw infront a Black BMW and beside it three more cars,  coming towards him.

All the cars gave him way,  as he turned his steering wheel,  immediately the cars stopped and men came out the car,  shooting at the other Kerala Mafia men.

Advay was panting,  he breathe out and looked at the men.

" He is here" Advay muttered as he saw his men shooting.

The BMW car door opened,  Avyaan stepped out and looked at Advay car.

Advay stepped out of his car, Avyaan gave him a questioning look.

"She is with me" Advay said, Avyaan gulped and looked at him,  he nodded.

The Kerala Mafia men backed away and went away back.

Advay opened the door of his car backseat and took her in his arms in bridal style.

Avyaan heart was beating fast,  just to see her, he was waiting for Advay to turn. 

He was about to see his sister after Seven years!

His little princess! 

Advay finally turned, Avyaan eyes fell on her and he froze seeing her,  unconscious state, her body was feeling like lifeless, she had cut on her lips,  blood stain on it.