Chapter 52 - Meet me in my office

Third person pov :

Sakshi was sitting on her chair, eating breakfast,  Viraj cleared his throat and and everyone looked at him,  except our Sakshi.

"Once again there will be the Shravan Shiv pooja, and we are invited to go there and do the polka first" Viraj said, they nodded but our Sakshi was busy in eating.

"So as every year,  we will go as the Malhotra and Vishaka you are going to do the kalash yatra like always" He said,  she groaned.

"You forgot that there is not only one girl  in your family Uncle,  that is going to do it!  I will do it too" Sakshi said finally interfering.

"Are you sure about that? " He said.

"Yes.. As a Malhotra I will do the Kalash yatra" She said.

"And if I say no! " He said looking at her.

"Still I will  do it" She said staring in his eyes.

He didn't knew how did she got this much courage to say this directly to him.

"Are you challenging me? " He asked.

"If you think this,  then yes,  I am" She said smirking, he clenched his fists.

"Fine!  Let's see how will you do it! " He said and stood up to go.

She rolled her eyes and ate her food slowly and sweetly.

She stood up and dialled her a number.

"Yes, wait for me there, I am coming " She said.

===============================
Vanshika was spending time with the twins deciding to play which video games.

She was arguing with them,  to play games.

Avyaan looked at her, she was jumping to take the controller from Aarav hand.

"Aarav give her the controller and don't argue with her much" He said,  Aarav groaned and gave her the controller.

"Sakshi, I gave it to you because of bhai,  let him go" Aarav muttered,  she pushed him with her all strength.

Avyaan shook his head at them and went out taking his blazer in his hand and file in other.

Aryan came talking on phone and glanced at the twins, and then at Avyaan.

"Sir was here,  to take his file" Sophia said, Aryan frowned.

"He could have told to me,...." He said and sighed.

Vanshika took the controller and tried to run,  but Aarav grabbed her and picked her up. 

She winced,  but Aarav didn't heard it and made her fall on the sofa,  she winced at the impact,  she tried to hit him,  he held her forearm to stop her from hitting him, but she didn't stopped,  he tightened his hold and she winced hard.

"What... Happened? " He asked.

"Nothing...your hold got tight on me" She said.

"Come on stop acting... "He said rolling his eyes.

She would run, when he leaves her feelings guilty but he won't do it again.

"Aarav leave her now! " Aryan said sternly, Aarav moved aside,  He came and looked at her up and down.

"Now fine? " he asked,  she nodded.

"Fucking what does he think himself, huh! " A voice said as they heard steps.

Vanshika stood up straight,  Aarav raised his eyebrows,  Aryan knew who is this, Avinash looked at the person and shook his head.

"Julie" Aryan said, she looked at him.