Chapter 33 - Foolishness

Third person pov :

The brothers were panicking as she fell down suddenly.

The doctor came and checked her.
"She is fine,  it was just due to nervousness" He said.

"Are you sure? " Aarav asked.

"Yes... I am sure.. It was just she was nervous and scared very much of something. " The doctor said.

"Thank you doctor,  you can go now, Dakshit drop him to the gate " Aryan said, Dakshit nod and went behind the doctor.

Aryan sighed in relief and glared at his brothers.

"What the hell you all did,  that she was scared so much! " Aryan asked.

"We didn't do anything, Aarav was teaching her self defense but she didn't blocked and fell down." Avinash said frowning.

"You made her fight,  when you knew she was not well" Aryan said having them a disbelief look.

The boys averted their gazes.

His phone rang.. Aryan looked at the number, then at the boys.

"Now tell Bhaiya about it! " Aryan said, the boys snapped their head at it.

He picked up the call.

"Bhai... "

"Aryan I told you,  if was not well... Just come back,  but you didn't listen to me" Avyaan said calmly.

"Bhai.. We will be back.. Chhaya Bua said to live here for some more days" Aryan said.

"I will talk with her.. " Avyaan said.

Dakshit looked down,  he clenched his fist.

"Avyaan bhai please wait for few days" He said pleading.

Aryan stopped speaking and Avyaan listened Dakshit voice.

"Only few days.. " Avyaan said and hanged up.
Aryan sighed and looked at Dakshit.

"Dakshit,  I know you want to spend time with your cousins but Avyaan cares more about his princess. He gave you few days,  but we all know he was frustrated inside" Aryan said.
Dakshit hesitantly nodded.

"No one will disturb her, let her sleep. " Aryan said.

As the boys moved out of her room,  Advik came  inside.

Aarav raised his eyebrows at him.
"What are you doing here? " He asked.

"I just want.. To see..her" Advik said looking at her sleeping figure.

"Let her sleep... You can meet her afterwards " Aarav said.

Advik pushed him aside and walked inside.  Aarav glared at his back.

"Fucking moron move out" He said.

Advik went to her and sat beside her.
Aarav frowned seeing him.

Avinash held Aarav arm and shook his head. Aarav clenched his fists and walked behind His twin downstairs.

Advik grabbed her hand and moved her sleeves up.

His jaw clenched seeing the bruise.  It got a hit on it and Aarav might have hit her there.

"That Malhotras gonna regret it" Advik muttered.

He sat beside her, she was sleeping and he was leaning beside her.
================================
The Malhotra were fuming in anger as Sakshi was sitting on her the sofa, drinking mango juice and Manish was showing his dance moves!