Chapter 43 - We are leaving?

Third person pov :

Morning time..

Reyansh was frustrated just thinking about yesterday night.

He was worried for her and there she was about to kiss her boyfriend.

He was sitting on his dining chair,  His gaze fell on Sakshi who was coming downstairs slowly.

He took a deep breath in and tried to talk to her and make her understand.

"Good morning.." He said,  she nodded.

"Vanshika it is not good manners to not greet the other person." Reyansh said dissapointed by her manners.

"Oh really,  from when everyone started to follow manners! Then I think I am not only mannerless in this house, it is your dear sister too. " Sakshi said mocking, Vishaka coughed,  Manisha gave her water.

"It is a mansion and Vishaka greeted me good morning and you are my sister too. " He said,  Vishaka wiped her mouth.

"Glad you remember that, you have two sisters.. But wait you never came for this sister! Where were you all these years, that you remembered your this sister?" Sakshi said scoffing and sat on her chair.

"Vanshika, you know  I can punish you for this" Reyansh said looking at her.

"Oh really?" Sakshi said and leaned to her chair.

"Will you hit me?  Punch me? " She asked raising her eyebrows.

He frowned,  he would think twice before twice on her!

His thoughts!
"I won't hit you " he said.

"Oh really then what was that yesterday,  Was it a patt on my cheek? " Sakshi asked sarcastically.

Because she remembers this guy yesterday slapped her hard!

This guy sure has a memory loss problems!

"It was too snap you out of your drunken state" Reyansh said shrugging his shoulders.

"Yeah!  Why not! But remember Reyansh Malhotra.. Next time you try to hit me... I won't back off next time" Sakshi with a slight smile.

"You will hit me?" Reyansh asked.

"Nah.. I am not interested in hitting you, just warning you... Because I can sue you, you know!" Sakshi said.

"Are you kidding,  Vanshi I think you need some rest,  I will talk to you in evening. " Reyansh said wiping his mouth and stood up.

"Sure... I will be waiting for it...again as I was doing from years. " Sakshi said mocking.

He clenched his fists as it was true but he doesn't understand why is she behaving like a brat!

Vanshika Never talked back to him,  she was obedient, cheerful and always was silent.

Like a puppet,  whatever told she did it obediently.

And this one is not the one he saw when he came here five years ago.

Sakshi rolled her eyes, and pushed her chair back.

Screechhhhhh!

Everyone winced at the noise the chair made but Sakshi enjoyed it,  their faces.

"So... my dearest family.. What did you told him about me?" Sakshi said crossing her legs.

They all didn't looked at her and continue eating.

She chuckled seeing them quiet.

"Speak before I speak something,  Vish " Sakshi said.

"I... I... " Vishaka said shuttering.

She was cursing herself to shutter in front of her.

Showing her that she is scared of her younger sister!

"We just told the right thing to him" Manisha said.

Sakshi looked at them with fake surprise face,  and nodded.

"Oh.. Right thing...then I think I should do the right thing too." Sakshi said nodding her head.

They looked at her confused,  and then at each other.

"What... Do.. Do... You mean?" Manisha asked nervously.

"Amisha bring the whip here" Sakshi ordered. 

Both the ladies stood up and looked at her disbelief.

"What are.. You doing? " Manisha asked as Amisha gave her the whip.

"Well making your every statement true.. and.." Sakshi said rolling her whip on her palm,  stepping towards them.

Amisha looked at them and looked down at the floor,  to stop her smile.

"punish some people who thought they could hurt Me and can escape very easily." Sakshi said glancing at Manish, who gulped.

"Stop it right now Vanshika " A voice said from behind.

===============================
Advik took Vanshika at Singhania mansion. 

She was confused, she looked at him.
"Why did you brought me here? Isn't Sakshi here? " She asked.

"Well.. Pretty lady.. Uhmm.. She is not here and she told me to bring you here. "  Advik said scratching his nape.

"that means she went back,  It is not safe for her,  you know she went last time,  they hurt her,  I don't want it to repeat again... I should go ba—" She ranted but Advik stopped her by holding her forearm.

She winced,  he pulled his hand back and muttered a sorry.

"Pretty lady....She is not weak... She can handle it... Herself... I trust her....and you.. watch yourself.. You are not ok.... You need time to heal yourself..you need to be safe first.." He said.

She frowned when he said she needs to be safe first.

"What do you actually mean by I need to be safe first? " She asked.

He scratched his nape again...and glanced here and there.

How can I say it is Sakshi words,  she is planning something and whatever she told me, is what I am telling you.
Only she knows what she is planning!
He thought as he gave a nervous chuckle.

"Where were you both yesterday night? " Aryan asked as he came towards them.

Vanshika looked at him and ran to him.  Advik looked shocked.

She hugged him,  he was taken aback,  he was surprised what happened..
That she is hugging him suddenly?

He patted her back,  gently and glared at Advik.

"You did something? " He asked.

"What!  No way!" Advik said immediately defending himself.

"Princess what happened?" he asked caressing her hair.

"Nothing just met my friend yesterday and she was injured so it made me sad and I stayed with her all night and I am feeling to hug you today" She said hugging him.

He didn't find the reason valid, but he chuckled at the end.

"I am here with you,  you can hug me anytime,  whenever you want " He said pulling back and ruffling her hair,  she pouted, he chuckled at her.
They three stepped inside the mansion,  where the twins were bickering with each other.

"Now, go and pack your bags till I solve the twins bickering, you know right we are leaving tomorrow." He said as he walked towards the twins, her steps halted and her smile dropped.

She looked at Advik.. Who was looking at her too.

"We are leaving.....?" She asked as she looked at him confused and shocked.
===============================
Hi guys hope you like it Enjoy reading the chapter don't forget to comment and vote your favorite moment!!!