Chapter 19 - He came / Predator

Hi guys hope you like it Enjoy reading the chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Third person pov :

Singhania mansion.....

Rathore brother and Singhania brother planned to have fun today.

The doorbell rang, Vanshika raised her eyebrow,  and went to open the door.

"Sakshi the maid can do it" Chhaya said.

"It's OK Aunt " Vanshika said smiling.

She opened the gate, Aarav and Avinash just looked at the person.

She was pulled into a bone crushing hug. It took some time for her to process everything.

"Surprise " The person squealed.

" Stay away from our sister" Aarav said groaning.

"Huh? "

"Do as I say hug me back " The boy whispered.

She did as he told her,  she hugged him back and patted his back.
==============================
"I never thought I would see you like this" A voice said.

She felt like someone was standing behind her, and she confirmed it when she heard footsteps.

She  turned and saw Sunny coming towards her.

"Never ever thought,  you would wear this shorts. " Sunny said eyeing her.

She looked aside and rolled her eyes.
"Well it is my choice,  whatever I want to wear." She said shrugging.

"For a moment I thought you wanted me with you instead of your sister" He said and stood in front of her.

Sister? 
Vishaka boyfriend!

Seriously  she got this jerk as her boyfriend!

Sakshi thought.

"You should be with her because she does deserve you but I don't "She said.

"You know, I could let you have me for today,  you and me" He said stepping close for her liking, he was now very close.

She glared at him seeing  his audacity and fake smile at him.

"Sure why not! Me,  you and my hard kick. " She said and kicked him.....
where sun doesn't shine.

He groaned in pain and fell down.

" You and me, moron" Sakshi said scoffing and walked away.

"That girl,  how.....she.....became so....brave. " Sunny said in between his pain.

Sakshi walked towards her room,  but stopped seeing them.
===============================
"Advik move, Idiot " Avinash said.

"Let me hug my friend " Advik  said continuing hugging Vanshika.

"Move Raghuvanshi! " Aarav growled.

"Chill man I am moving " Advik said and raised his hand up in surrender.

Then the realisation hit her,  this is the Advik, she talked to, Sakshi best friend.

She looked at him,  he was wearing  sneakers, a denim jeans and a white T-shirt, covering it with a denim jacket, with a headphone in his neck, and a bag on his left shoulder.

He was wearing a black cap and he was grinning like a idiot. As she raised her eyes to look at his full face,  she saw him smirking.

He caught him checking him out!