Chapter 83 - Let's do a match!

Ram aa  rahe hai Ayodhya Mai!!

Bolo mere sath—
Jai shree Ram!!!!!!!

Let's celebrate the welcome of Ram by lightning diyas!!

Now let's continue to our chapter!!🤓

Third person pov :

Sakshi was glancing again and again at him,  as he was driving.

It was getting tense,  she was feeling irritated in so thick silence.

"What do you want to talk....you never ask for Ice-cream!? " She said finally breaking the silence.

"You know it very well,  what I want to talk about.. " He said without looking at her.

"I don't know say it! " She said shrugging.

"Why did you ran leaving Julie with me? "He asked,  she whistled.

"Sakshi..." He said sternly.

"What!  I was just helping her getting close! " She said pouting.

"Where did you learn all this? " He asked.

"In movies...obviously! " She said with a duh tone.

"And why did you do that?" He asked calmly focus on his road.

"Well, I didn't wanted you to stay single for the rest of your life, without you getting married, you would stay virgin forever,  my young brothers would have stayed single! " Sakshi said,  he halt his car, she looked at him confused.

"Who taught you this?" He asked with a blank face.

"Well.. Obviously I heard Advay Bhai and Aryan bhai talking!  And you know I am not kid to not understand that! " She said rolling her eyes.

"I should stop them talking nonsense infront of her" He muttered and started his engine again, she scoffed.

"So did you found a girl for me? " He asked,  she nodded.

"It's Julie!  I want you to get married to her" She said,  he sighed.

"It's not about marriage..." He said,  she looked at him puzzled.

"Its  about family... " He said, she stared at him.

"As soon the enemies will get to know,  the risk will increase very much.. they will get a chance to harm.."He said.

"I know you can protect us from them! " She said, he glanced at her and nodded.

"I can.. but I can't with you all always,  right increasing members in family means increasing danger around you...I can try my best to protect you all but there can be chances,  where you all get in trouble... And what if... I.. I lost..." He said but paused.

"You will never lose anyone..." She said, he looked at her as he stopped his car.

"I believe in you,  you are our protector, and about losing.. We are not weak.. Bhayya...you raised us to be strong.. And you know we are strong enough to protect us!" She said.

"You don't need to worry about us,  Get married soon and lead a happy life with Julie! " She said.

"You all are my happiness too,  you all are my family,  and I can't risk my family safety for my happiness! " He said ruffling her hair, she glared at him.