Chapter 85 - Holi special

Third person pov :

It's been one month since their final exam, Vanshika was doing her best in studies to score good, But Sakshi wanted to just pass this exam.

She was never interested, in studies, only in fighting battles and Shooting guns.

And this exam was a burden for her.
But as soon their exam got over she did a party at her mansion, with Anaya and of course Advik was was irritated by their constant pulling hair.

"Stop pulling my hair!! " He groaned.

"We won't idiot, we love it!!" Both girl said together and shouted, the twins laughed seeing him.

===============================
Sophia came with other maids, with colours in a plate, they kept in the garden.

Sophia had a blue colour in plate, she was about to give to a maid, but someone took a fistful of colour and put it on her cheek.

Sophia eyes widen, she looked at Sakshi who grinned.

"Happy holi Sophia! " She said.

"Same to you miss " Sophia said chuckling.

"Are twins asleep? " She asked.

"Yes.. " Sophia said smiling.

"And are my water guns ready? " She asked, she nodded.

"That will be fun now! " She said and running back, all the maids chuckled seeing her run.

"Happy holi Bhai!! " Sakshi said, Aryan stepped back, and chuckled as she put colour on his cheek.

"Same to you, Are twins awake? " he asked, she shook her head.

"Go awake them up, your Gun is upstairs! " He said, she grinned and ran upstairs.

"Careful! " He said.

She took the gun in her hand and smirked.

"Now it will be fun" Sakshi muttered and went in Avinash room.

She opened the door and stepped inside with a evil smile seeing him asleep.

"Good morning!! " She shouted and spray on him, and ran from there, he woke up startled.

"Sakshi! " He said groaning.

She went in Aarav room and peeked inside, He was sleeping soundly.

"Bura na mano Holi Hai!! ( Don't feel bad because it's holi today!!) " She shouted and sprayed a colour spray oh him.

Aarav groaned as he woke up startled, Sakshi ran from there giggling, he coughed and looked at himself, he was all wet now.

"Sakshi! " He yelled in frustration.

Avyaan raised his eyebrows as he heard his yelling.

"Bhai.. Sakshi Holi started " Aryan said, he nodded.

"Right, her festival started with something always with pranks " Avyaan said and caught his sister who was running.

"Be careful Princess " Aryan said, she grinned.

"Come back here Sakshi! " Aarav shouted as he saw her hiding behind Avyaan, she shook her head.

"Aarav don't.." Avyaan said, he frowned.

"She threw water on my bed!! " Aarav said, she laughed.

"Because you were sleeping like a hippo!! " She said, he glared at her.