Chapter 75 - What do you know about me?

Third person pov:

As it is their last day in Mumbai,. Vanshika and Sakshi were together.

"You know I have many questions for you to answer. " Vanshika said as she walked in her room behind her Sakshi.

"Ask I am free enough to answer!" Sakshi said, stepping inside.

"Who become the witness to say the truth about him in the court?" She asked closing the door..

"Well It was Maria, and other maid Amisha! And... Me! " Sakshi said smirking

"You? Well... How did you did that? " Vanshika asked.

"Acting like you being hurt! " Sakshi said shrugging.

She looked at him confused, she didn't understood about her hurt.

"Sakshi do you even know how much I had endured pain?" She asked, Sakshi looked at her raising her eyebrows.

"Do you know how I felt when I was there pleading people to help? " She said turning serious.

No one will never understand her pain!

The tension in the air turned serious.. Sakshi looking directly at her.

"I... know.. " Sakshi said looking at her.

"How do know it? Sakshi you know everything about me... How I lived.. My life... But you never told me anything about you...I want to know today..." Vanshika said irritated but in last got nervous, as she saw Sakshi staring at her.

"What do you want to know? " Sakshi said with a blank look.

"I just have some questions.. You know your life..was not like mine..your life.." Vanshika shuttered.

"How was my life in my own mansion, how I suffocated inside it? You might feel jealous that I lived a life which everyone wanted to live so desperately...Right? " Sakshi said angrily, she shook her head.

"I don't understand why people assume so easily about their life, And about your life..you think you were only abused ever? You think like you are alone!" Sakshi said in anger.

She always get triggered when someone asks about her life assuming already that she might have good childhood!

"Right! Look around you Vanshika, you are not only the one who always suffered..there are many people too" Sakshi said leaving Vanshika confused.

Many people suffered?

She didn't understood what she meant?

Vanshika had many questions in her mind!

She wanted to ask many things but was hesitating!

"Why are you getting angry on this so much, like you know it very well? " Vanshika asked.

She was just hunching seeing her behavior!

Sakshi didn't said anything and clenched her fists.

If she knew helping someone will do this to her..

It was not her fault..

She knows how it feels..

Very well...

Sakshi removed her hoodie, making Vanshika eyes widen as she gasped.

Sakshi was facing her back to her, Vanshika was feeling like somebody splashed on her the memories.

There were old scars on her back, like too old.

"I.. I Sakshi..." Vanshika was feeling speechless.

"Satisfied? " Sakshi asked without looking at her.