Chapter 53 - I can't lose this!

Sorry for the late update!!!
Here is the chapter!!!

Third person pov :

Everyone were eating  dinner,  as expected Julie came inside.

Everyone looked at her,  she glared at Avyaan, who royally ignored her and asked Sophia to serve more.

"You want to eat Julie? " Aryan asked.

"So sweet of you Aryan..but No thanks. " She said sweetly and then glanced at her boss and stormed  off in the guest room.

"Let her go, Sakshi.. " Avyaan said and she looked at him now.

"The kalash yatra,  we are invited to our Shiv temple to participate, like every year. " Avyaan said,  Aarav looked at him.

"Sakshi will take part in it,  like every year. " Avyaan said glancing at his brothers.

"And what about her safety now? "Aarav asked annoyed.

"Don't worry about her safety,  Julie will be there too in the crowd." Avyaan said assuring him,  he snorted.

"We can't say no to them,  the priest has asked us to come with a lot of hope. I can't deny him,  so this is final. Any questions? " Avyaan said glancing at them.

"Yeah.. "Avinash spoke,  Avyan raised his eyebrows.

"Will dad be there too?"  Avinash asked and Vanshika glanced at them,  as their hold tightens on their spoon.

"Yeah... He will be.. " Avyaan said with a calm look.

"OK.. " Avinash said and continued eating. Aarav was looking at Vanshika as,  she didn't had expression.

She quietly ate her food and went in her room.

As Avinash stood up to go,  he asked Aarav to come,  he nodded his head and glanced at his elder brothers and then went behind him.

"You knew dad is going to come? " Aryan said.

Avyaan nodded while wiping his hands.

"You know right this will be a totally messed up things again,  if he comes" Aryan said trying to make his elder brother understand.

"So, the priest has called him too, I can't deny that" Avyaan said.

"But what about her? " He asked.

He knows Adhiraj and Sakshi relationship too!

They are not like every father and daughter duo!

They can't tolerate each other presence.

"They won't be together for long,  we will make sure" Avyaan said,  he sighed and nodded.

Avyaan was going back in his room,  he grabbed the handle to open the door, and went inside just to see his room in the darkness.

Just Like he had... Had everything but still was not able to do anything.

He removed his shirt and fell on his bed, he closed his eyes, trying  to sleep after all the hectic work he had.

A twelve year old boy standing glancing here and there.

"Bhaiiii" A voice said, he looks at the voice.

"Where is she? " The voice said, he didn't said anything.

"Bhaii!" another voice said,  he looked at the other person.

"Bhai, I want to play" he was holding a toy in his hand.

"You said you will bring her! " Another teenage boy said,  he shook his head.