Chapter 71 - Maybe I am imagining

Third person pov :

The Rathore brothers stayed at Singhania mansion as they decided.

Viraj was getting more crazy and mad!

He had many questions in his mind!

How the hell she entered the court when everything was going according to his plans!

This time he planned something that won't be failed!

Vanshika was other side scared, She saw how much her uncle was mad at her!

While on the other hand,  Advik was getting a good scolding from his brother Advay.

"Why the hell you hided this from me? " He asked, he stayed quiet.

"Why are you quiet? " He asked,  still no answer.

"Advik. Look. At. Me" Advay said sternly, he glanced at his brother.

"You told,  Friendship stands on trust " Advik muttered, he raised his eyebrows.

"What? " He said.

"And I trusted Sakshi very much,  that much she trusted me with this,  then how could I have told you all" Advik said still looking down.

Advay looked at his younger brother and sighed.

He and Sakshi are just like the mini version of Advay and Avyaan!

"You know Advik,  you make me remember my old times" He said shaking his head.

"Now go meet her she is back from the hospital " Advay said, he nodded and went.

As Sakshi stepped inside,  Advik took her in a hug.

She cursed under her breath,  when he didn't moved.

"B*tch move,  My hand hurts" She said, he moved with with a sheepish smile, she glared at him.

"Saw you after a long time" He said with a small like.

"Yeah.. Long time.. " She said glaring at him,  to see him looking down.

She sighed and moved towards him, She knew he was upset with her,  and he can't hide this from her.

"Are you angry? " She asked.

He didn't said anything and just hugged her again,  making her curse again.

"If anything would have happened to you,  I wouldn't have forgive myself " Advik muttered in her ear.

"Lover boy,  don't think about me,  think about the girl you are dreaming to spend your life with! " Sakshi muttered patting his back with her one hand,  he chuckled.

"Now will you move? " She said irritated.

"No! " He said tighten his hold,  she groaned.

"Move before I punch you hard" She said, he winced pulled back,  only to see her glaring.

"And don't worry Moron,  Nothing will happen to me, You know people don't call me simple walking danger right? " She said smirking, he rolled his eyes.

"Angry Bird" A voice said, and she looked only to see Advay coming towards her.

"Don't call me that" She said.

"Still the same" He said shaking his head, she huffed.

He side hugged her,  she hugged him back.

"Hey girl! " Julie said coming towards her,  Sakshi grinned.

"You need to explain me very much,  I am dying to hear it! " Julie said dramatically.

"Sure! " Sakshi said and side hugged her, The Rathore brothers sighed seeing her back talking with the others.

===============================
Finally the date was here, Vanshika was feeling nervous.

The court will give his final hearing and this time,  Arjun will handle it carefully with Surya.

Reyansh was getting more confused,  he didn't know what he was feeling inside.

He was stuck between the truth and the lies!

Who was lying and who was saying the truth!

Vanshika reached the court, Viraj was glaring at her,  so did his family except Reyansh who was speaking to someone.

She excused herself to attend the call outside,  Arjun tried to stop her,  but she didn't listen as it was Advik.

"Hey Advik,  where are you? " She asked nervously.

"I am with Sakshi, we will reach in the court in few minutes, and don't be afraid to tell the truth,  remember we are always with you."  he said.

She smiled and hummed,  She was relived when she got to know that Sakshi was safe.

Vanshika hanged up and turned only to spot some men coming towards her.

She ran from there fast,  towards Arjun,  but A man stopped her by covering her mouth.

She was wiggling,  calling for him, Arjun felt something is wrong, he turned but Akhil stopped him.

"Sir.. Vanshika madam is calling you,  she is near the washroom " He said, Arjun hesitating nodded.

Akhil sternly ordered the other officer to go behind Arjun, and they looked at each other but went behind him.

The men took Vanshika with them to their car,  and threw her inside.

She tried to rush out but a man held her hair harshly.

"Shut up b*tch don't shout! " The man said raising his voice, she flinched.

"Pl.. Please leave me I swear...I won't tell anyone " She said shuttering.

"You won't be alive to tell anyone." The man said smirking,  her eyes widen.
===============================
The Rathore brothers were in one car,  while Advik and Advay with Daksh and Dakshit.

"You know I regret coming in your car" Advik said annoyed by Dakshit,  who was grinning.

"we warned you! " Dakshit said smirking, he rolled his eyes.

Advik looked out of the window,  he was just waiting to meet her. 

His pretty lady!

Because he knows she must be nervous alone,  but when he is with him,  she feels safe.

He wants to see her himself...

"Hey baby boy.. Are you lost in love? " Dakshit asked,  he looked at him and chuckled.

"No...but sure I will drown in love" Advik said.

"Haha.. Our boy is whipped in love, tell me the name? " He asked teasingly.

Advay just couldn't control his smile,  seeing his brother blushing.

"Don't be shy.... " Dakshit said teasing him.

"None of your business.. Do your work " Advik said turned annoyingly.

Everyone chuckled at his behavior!

Sakshi was with her brothers,  they were looking at her,  but she was busy looking out.

Her gaze fell on a car window, inside there were many voice of a girl and some men.

Sakshi rolled her eyes,  thinking some brats are having fun.

But then she saw a girl hand banging.
She had suspicion on it.

Something was wrong inside!

But what if she was wrong?

"Is something wrong? " Aarav asked, she shook her head negatively.

"Nah.. Just maybe my mind..is imagining stuffs..it can't be right? " Sakshi said but whispered to herself in last.
***********************************
Hi guys hope you like it Enjoy reading the chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

What would happen next?