Chapter 50 - Where is her mom?

Third person pov :

Vanshika went downstairs, still giggling to herself.

"Hey Princess " Aryan called her,  she looked at him.

"Come here," Aryan said,  she came to him and joined her hands as a greeting to the the man infront of her.

"You don't need to act so distant,  And you have.. changed since I last saw you, you were a angry bird back then" Advay said chuckling.

She looked at him with a confused look.
He looks just like Advik just a little changes!

"princess remember him,  Advay..Bhai " Aryan said,  she gave him a smile.

So this was the person Avyaan talked about,  Advik was going to!

Advay Raghuvanshi.....Advik Elder brother!

"See the twins and Advik are back too" Aryan said seeing the twins coming and sitting on the couch, while Advik was standing with a small smile, Advay raised his eyebrows at his younger brother.

"Where were you?" Advay whispered,  Advik didn't replied and sat down.

Vanshika was smiling until her gaze fell on Avyaan, who was sitting calmly on one sofa,  beside him Advay, then Advik.

"So we need to talk something important between us, Advik go with Vanshika, twins go with them too" Avyaan ordered,  the twins frowned but nodded.

They are not kids whom he could send them in their rooms!

They wanted to say it but who can argue with this guy!

Advay saw her smiling,  as she was talking to Advik, he said something,  he grinned and she chuckled.

"She really is smiling.. Never thought she would smile.. " Advay said looking at her and then at Avyaan.

"Aryan bring me a glass of water " Avyaan said,  Aryan frowned but nodded his head, he stood up and went.

"It was all because of you Advay, " Avyaan said looking at him,  he chuckled.

"I just did as a friend,  it was all you Avyaan, your dad didn't even cared about her,  but you being just a teenager brought her back" Advay said with honesty.

Avyaan glanced down and then shook his head, Aryan gave the water to him,  which he drank slowly.
===============================
The twins were bored, Vanshika decided to check  the book shelf,  what was kept in them.

"Guys if you want to bore us then it is better we leave !" Aarav said annoyed.

"OK You both can go and play games,  I want to read some stories " Vanshika said,  they both nodded, they went.

"What are you looking for?" He asked.

"I am looking for a book, I saw here,  it was good story but I am not finding it now! " She said pouting, he chuckled.

"tell me the name?" Advik asked.

"Oh it is....My male Secretary " She said without looking at him,  he looked at her raising her eyebrows.

"OK.... " He said, she touched every book and didn't found it until.. It reached a book that took her interest.

"Family Album " Vanshika muttered and took it out.

"Advik I got it!" She said, Advik looked at her.

"This is not the book! " He said frowning.

"I know but I want to see her family Album" Vanshika said,  wishing see could see her photos.