Chapter 21 - Deal and alright

Third person pov :

"Yes.........I did it " Sakshi said.

"See, she accepted it herself,  Now arrest her" Sunny said without waiting for anyone else to say.

"Hear me out Sunny,  why is the hurry! " Sakshi said.

"Can you ask him officer why did I hit them? " Sakshi said glancing at police officer.

The officer looked at him,  Sunny gulped.

"It was she,  she was taking Manish side, we just asked him some money,  but he asked his sister to whipp them" He said.

Manish looked at him in disbelief,  
What is he saying!

Sakshi rolled her eyes and walked towards Amisha.

"You will tell them the truth" Sakshi said.

Amisha looked at her with wide eyes and shook her head.

"Do.  As.  I. Say,  trust me " Sakshi said near her and walked towards the officer.

"If you suspect me so much, then go and check the CCTV footage,  you will clearly see the proof" Sakshi said.

"W.. What do you mean,  Inspector just arrest her don't listen to her" Sunny said shuttering.

"Hmm..." Police officer hummed.

"I will tell you actually  inspector, This three morons used to harass  our maids behind our back, " She said giving sunny a disgusting look.

Vishaka was furious looking at her boyfriend,  she didn't expected this much from him.

"Rohail and Ronnie used to dirty comment  on maids and not only this!  They had the audacity to comment on my dear sister Vishaka "Sakshi said glancing at Vishaka.

Viraj looked at him with furious eyes, 
How dare he comment on his daughter!

"Yesterday I tried to make them understand but they tried to attack me, so as Viraj uncle taught us raise your voice at the wrong person if your correct, and that lash......, I did was for my self-defense. " Sakshi said.

Viraj raised his eyebrows at her,  she really lashed them?

The quiet and coward girl whipped the boys?

"I need to ask your maid which were present yesterday " Police officer said.

"You can ask" Manisha said.

The officer went towards Amisha and Maria.

"Did this boy's ever harassed any of you?" He asked Amisha.

Amisha was shivering,  she shook her head negatively.  Sakshi looked at her in disbelief.

She was defending the boys! 

"Yes sir...I have seen by my own eyes" Maria said, Amisha looked at her.

"Then why you didn't said anything " The officer asked.

"Sir..... I am a old lady,  How could I have done anything,  but I tried many times but they were my master friends so, I was afraid to say anything..........Today I got a chance to speak.  I will surely tell the truth and punish the people." Maria said confidently.

Sakshi smiled at Maria confidence.

"OK then,  Ronak, take this lady statement,  and don't worry ma'am we are gonna take action on this boys" The inspector said, Maria nodded.

"Yes inspector,  punish them harshly, don't spare them, people like them shouldn't be spare easily. " Viraj said.

Sakshi scoffed internally.