Chapter 74 - So Everything is over.

Third person pov

Karma is something...that we all know very well... It never leaves anyone.

How Karma changed the lives of people so easily.. Like Viraj who killed his own brother for the property which is now no longer in his hands.

Greed... Is something that makes people do..It makes people want more.

Jealousy... Makes people hate and think bad... For the other person, it always ends at the worst.
Which Manisha had with Mansi Malhotra.

Trust.... Which we do at people,  but sometimes it happens on wrong people,  we trust them blindly... Like Reyansh did.

Sakshi wore her jacket back and covered her face with a mask.

Viraj was still denying to be arrested,  but the police were stubborn, Reyansh was hurt and felt betrayed by his own family...and somewhere anger too.. For killing his elder brother Rishi Malhotra.

Even he was not his own brother,  but still he always followed the path of His brother.

His mentor!

Sakshi was looking at him,  as Viraj was glaring at her, she was not scared of him.

Arjun was in relief,  as he sighed seeing Surya struggling with Viraj.

"I have much money to come out again! And I will make sure to show you my true power. " Viraj said warning Surya.

"Yes.. Do it! " Surya said mocking and scoffed.

Arjun turned to look at Sakshi,  she was holding her forearm too tight.

"Hey relax.. " He said, she nodded.

He walked out,  with Reyansh, while Aarav and Avinash stayed with her.

"I.. I don't how.. should I say..or apologize behalf of my parents.. I am feeling extremely guilty... I.. I trusted my parents.. So much.." Reyansh said with shaky voice.
Arjun sighed and patted his shoulder.

"You can't change the past now.. You should have at least checked  yourself, then this might have not happen.. " Arjun said.
===============================
Vanshika and Advik came out of the car,  she had Advik jacket on her.

She looked out only to see Arjun talking with Reyansh,  who  hesitating nodded at something.

She still couldn't see anyone out... Did she lost the case?

This thought only made her more panick.

"Arjun! " She said and ran to him,  who was taken aback by her.

She hugged him and clutched his khaki uniform shirt.

"I am sorry I couldn't give justice to  my parents and brother death.. " She muttered feeling guilty.

Advik just stood on his place, as Advay patted his shoulder. Arjun stroked her hair,  and pulled back,  she looked at him with puffy eyes.

"Your parents got justice,  the court has ordered to send your uncle and aunt to prison. " Arjun said,  she looked at him for confirmation, he nodded smiling,  she hugged him.

Viraj was still denying to go,  but Surya arrested him, with female constable arrested Manisha and his daughter.

Viraj gaze fell on Arjun, who was talking with a girl a look alike just like Vanshika.

He got more confused,  Vanshika is here then who is she?

Surya again glanced at Sakshi and then her, he forcefully stopped near Sakshi, who was looking at him.