Chapter 41- Sakshi is angry!

Third person pov :

( what actually happened in. Malhotra )

Arjun   talked with Vanshika regarding the witness.

He talked on a phone call with Surya, walking towards his car.
"Surya... Vanshika is ready to be the witness, we just need to try to find proofs regarding the Rishi Malhotra accident. "

"You got.. some... OK... I am coming wait" Arjun said and hanged up and proceeded to go.

"Ahhh... DON'T HIT ME" A loud sound came, from upstairs window.

He recognized it very well!

Arjun hurriedly ran towards her room and saw two man about to hit her,  but he grabbed one from his back and threw him down on the floor.

How did they came here?

The first one winced,  the other one looked at him frightened.  Arjun was angry at their audacity.  The two tried to hit  him,  but he kicked one and twisted another hand, and pushed on the floor.

He glanced at Vanshika,  who was curled up in a ball whimpering in a corner now.

"Vanshi... " Arjun muttered seeing her like that.

"Vanshi..ka" He called her,  she shook her head closing her eyes.

"Listen... " He said stepping towards her,  he bend and moved his hand to touch her,  but she shouted.

"Please.. Don't touch me,  Don't hit me... Please! I beg you.. " She said flinching.

His jaw clenched seeing her figure like this... So scared.

He looked at closely,  turning on his flashlight.  She had whips mark on her hand and her lip was bleeding, there were more whip marks on her legs.

He moved his hand forward to touch her lips,  but she pulled her legs more closer.  She hid her face with her legs.

"Did they.. try...... " He didn't wanted ask the question, he was fearing what he was asking...

He didn't wanted whatever he was expecting to be true,  she shook her head negatively slowly and cried.

He pulled her in his embrace, she fell on his chest, slowing closing her eyes.

"Vanshika open your eyes.. "  Arjun said and when she didn't say anything, he picked her up in a bridal style to his car.
================================
(Present.... )

Sakshi stormed into the hospital,  Advik behind her all tensed.

He didn't wanted to hear something which he will hate very much!

He feared what this was about!

The doctor came to stop her,  but one dead glare from her and he stopped on his tracks.

She found Arjun sitting on the chair,  outside of the room, his gaze fell on Sakshi and he stood up from his chair.

She walked towards him and punched him, he winced and looked at her.  She gave him a flying kick but he blocked and moved back.

She tried to punch him again but he blocked again,  but she kicked him unexpectedly, he winced, she held his collar and pulled him towards her.

"What did I say? " She asked glaring at him.

"I won't spare you anything happens to her,  Didn't I? " She said staring at him.

"Speak! " She raised her voice.