Chapter 10 - Vanshika aka Sakshi Day 1

Third person pov :

Same day... (but Sakshi side)

Sakshi walked out of the college when the college hours finished.

She took Vanshika bag,  and without even looking at her friend walked away.

Vicky was looking at her,  Sakshi didn't had the idea where the car was,  so she went in wrong direction.

"Stop right there " He said

Sakshi smirked but soon,  turned back looking down.

"Were you trying to escape! " He said, she wanted to say yes,  but she shook her head in no.

"Come fast! " He said walked away.

She cursed him in her mind and walked behind him.

She was minding her own business,  looking here and there. 

Vicky looked at her,  she was walking slowly.

"Can't you walk fast! " He said rudely,
without turning back.

She glared at his back,  she wanted to punch him on his face for this.

As they came close to their car,  she waited for him to open the door but he didn't and sat on his driving seat.

"Do I have to tell you again and again." He spat irritated by her behavior.

Sakshi shook her head and sat on the backseat.  He started the engine.
--------------

He glanced at her from reviewing mirror. She was looking out of the window, her legs crossed. 

Like she didn't care of the world.

'strange, she is sitting so confident,  she doesn't looks scared or nervous like other times' He thought.

She was planning something,  he didn't knew about that!
-----------------------------------------------
They reached and she got down of her car,  She looked at the mansion.

Not bigger than my mansion

Does Malhotra think they are so rich with this mansion?
She thought, she internally scoffed.

They went inside,  She opened the door and glanced at the living room.

I need to know everything about this place and everyone who lives here, before I start my plan.

She thought walking inside.

She checked where is her room.

"Vanshika, child are you hungry? "  Maria said.

Sakshi glanced at her up and down.
"Yes I am hungry " She said politely.

"Come dear,  I will give you something to eat before they see" Maria said.

She shook her head and went with her.  She saw  kitchen and dining room.

Maria served her food, Sakshi took a plate and stepped to sit on the kitchen counter. Maria was surprised to see her behavior.

She ate her food,  and feed some to her too. Maria was shocked to see her changed behavior.

She ate and Maria chatted with her,  stopping beside a room.

"Go child,  rest sometimes, you need to work then before they come " She   said scared but gave her a smile and walked away.

Sakshi frowned hearing work, and her frowned deepened hearing her.