Chapter 64 - I will go with you

Merry Christmas to all of you 😸💝💝🎁🎁

Third person pov :

"She is in  Mumbai... We... need to go.... there immediately " She said clenching her fists.

"Why is she there? " Aarav asked annoyed.

" If she is there then what are you doing here? " Avinash asked.

Vanshika was feeling up by their questions.

"I will tell you... On the...way.. Please.. Let's go....Bhai.. She is in danger " Vanshika said pleading.

Julie was sure,  by her behavior that she was telling the truth.

"Boss.. Please.. " Julie said agreeing with her.

Avyaan looked in her eyes,  he found truth in it. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

He went from there dialling a number. Vanshika looked at him confused.

Did he believed her or not?

"Daksh,  be ready with your men,  we are coming there." Avyaan said calmly.

Vanshika didn't believed this was the same guy,  who shouted at her some minutes ago is talking  so calmly now!

"Bhai..." Aarav said looking at his brother.

"No words,  Nothing is important than my sister safety now" Avyaan said sternly and went to get ready to move.

"I am coming with you too Bhai.. " Aryan said.

"Me too... I will give you help! " Julie said, as she stood beside Aryan.

"I don't need your help,  you all already did more than I needed!" Avyaan said mocking them, they looked down feeling their brother mocking.

"please Let me come with you..all. " Vanshika said stepping forward.

Avyaan looked at him,  She gulped and stepped back.

"Tell your name" He ordered.

She hesitated but finally nodded and spoke.

"I am Vanshika.. Vanshika.. Malhotra." She said, he narrowed his eyebrows at her.  Aarav stepped towards her.

"F*cking  knew it,  you all are cunning! " Aarav said angrily,  he raised his hand, she flinched at him and she started crying.

She was always scared of his anger!

"Aarav back off!  Now! " Avyaan said in a threatening tone, Aarav looked at him, his brother had a deadly look.

He gulped and backed off,  Avinash looked at his brother confused.

He is taking her side!

Avyaan looked at her sobbing silently,  now.. He felt hurt inside as he saw her crying, It made him remember Sakshi crying, when she used to cry in his arms.

He averted his gaze and gave her a tissue from the box, kept on the table.
She looked at him confused,  he forwarded it without looking at her.

She took it slowly and wiped her tears and rubbed her nose, sniffling.

"Malhotra? " Aryan asked, she nodded.

"As Reyansh Malhotra? " He asked again,  she nodded.

"I am his cousin sister " Vanshika said.

"You need to explain many things.. Let's go! " Avyaan said as he motioned her to go.

"Bhai... Let us come too" Aryan requested his elder brother.

"We won't leave you both alone.. We will come too" The twins said.

"I will come to Bhai.. " Advik said.

"Come whoever wants to come, in 5 minutes "  Avyaan ordered.

Vanshika went in her room to change,  When Advik was about to go,  Avyaan stopped him.

"Call Advay..too.. as he is in Goa!" Avyaan said and he nodded.

Avyaan clenched his fist,  as he knew if he met Sakshi, he need some answers from her.

He was doing his best for her safety and here she is troubling him with her safety.

She thinks it is a game!
------------—----------------------------------------
They sat in their private plane,  As the plane take off,  Avyaan asked Vanshika about everything and She told him everything about Sakshi plan.

This made the brothers frustrated,  All the time they were thinking it was Vanshika fault but it was their own sister for the change.

"Seriously,  I don't understand why did she even do that?" Aarav asked.

"I asked her too,  but she said something like... ' I can understand your pain.. " Vanshika said looking down,  Avyaan and Aryan glanced at her and then at each other.

Aarav and Avinash glared at Advik,  as they knew he knew everything but still he didn't told them anything.

"You f**king  Raghuvanshi!  Why didn't you told us! I already suspected you " Aarav said holding his Collar.

"Please...It is not the time to fight.. " Vanshika said worriedly.

Avyaan looked at Avinash who was thinking  something.

"Avinash, something wrong? " Aryan noticed.

"Yeah.. We should at least inform dad about it right!" Avinash said.

That made everyone stiff,  Vanshika looked at everyone confused.

"Hmm.. Yeah we will but not now" Aryan said with a tight smile, Aarav glared at his twin. Avinash looked down.

She didn't asked anything  and looked at Advik, he gave her a small smile and blinked, she nodded.

"So the plan is...Advik and the twins are going with Vanshika in the court as we reach in Maharashtra, Aryan you will see if anyone is hurt with the officers,  while me and Julie will go with Advay..who will track her phone. Daksh will bring his men on our way!" Avyaan explained his plan to everyone.

"Am I clear? " Avyaan asked in a stern voice.

"Yes Bhai!! " everyone said except Julie.

"Yes Boss! " Julie said.

As everyone was now busy with their own, Avyaan clenched his fists as he looked out of the window.

Remembering the time,  when he lost her and how he find her.. He didn't wanted to fail again when everything is in his control now.....!
===============================
Surya was pacing back and forth again and again looking at his watch.

"Where are they?" He muttered to himself as he checked his watch.

"It is going to be time for our case hearing,  where is He? " Surya muttered.

"Akhil!" Surya called,  Akhil is another inspector working under Surya and Arjun.

"Please go and check where are they, I am having a gut feeling! " Surya ordered Akhil,  he nodded.

Arjun was getting restless and worried,  as the lawyer called them for their case.

" please reach soon Arjun with Vanshika.."  Surya muttered.
***********************************

Merry Christmas Readers!! 🎄🎄🎇

I know I am late but Haha My battery was dead and light was not there too... So haha!! 😅😅

So Enjoy the chapter don't forget to comment and vote!