Chapter 23 - who?

Happy Diwali readers!!!!
Enjoy this chapter!

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Third person pov :

"No need to call the doctor " She said.

"Why, you are hurt.. and it looks like you need a doctor " Aarav said.

"No.. I am fine and it is only a back pain, it can't bother me, I am not weak" Vanshika said.

All the brothers looked at each other and nodded.

"But princess, if you feel too much pain, let us know, we will call the doctor " Aryan said, she nodded.

"I will, bhai" She said.

But this only word gave her a warm feeling........the name which, she thinks that there is still someone who is caring for her.

But... She feels sad too, as they are not her but someone else family.

She gives them a slight smile, and walks to her room with Avinash.

"Do you think she was OK? " Daksh asked.

"Yes, I think so " Dakshit said shrugging.

Aarav was looking at her walking figure and then sighed.

"Maybe she is....... ok, I will check on her after sometime " He muttered to himself and went from there.
================================
It was afternoon time , Sakshi got up from her bed, and freshen up.

"It is been a many days since I went out, let's go in a cafe today " Sakshi muttered to herself while stretching.

She walked out TV of her bed, changed her clothes and came out.

She walked downstairs, the Malhotra looked at her, or should I say glared at her.

"Amisha, get ready we are going out together " Sakshi said glancing at Amisha.

"Where are you going Vanshika ? " Viraj asked.

"I am feeling suffocation in this place, and you know, I can't stay in a room forever like you all, So going to get some fresh air" Sakshi said giving a fake smile.

"Mind your tone, and come back soon, don't try to run" Viraj said sternly.

Sakshi averted her gaze and then nodded. Her fists were clenched.

"Amisha let's go " Sakshi said.

"Go alone, or take Vicky" He said.

"Nope, I am not interested in that Vicky and then another thing I will take only her" Sakshi said staring at him.

"Why her, you want to spoil our Image! " Vishaka said.

"Are your friends walking on the street and reporters on the road?" Sakshi mocked, she didn't said anything.

"No right! And anyway I am sure no one actually.....even knows I exist, Right Uncle!" Sakshi asked looking at him, he looked aside.

"Let her go with me or give me your card Manish " She said forwarding her hand towards Manish to give.

Manish stared at her in shock .

What he has done!

That she is asking him!

Viraj sighed and ordered Amisha to go with her.

Sakshi smirked and winked at Amisha, her eyes widen seeing her master like this.

After sometime.......

Amisha was in her normal clothes and Sakshi looked at her and smiled.

They both took a Auto and went to a cafe.
-------------------------------------------
They reached in the cafe and ordered whatever they wanted to drink.