Chapter 30 - Triggered memories reason?

Hi guys hope you like it Enjoy reading the chapter don't forget to comment!!

Third person pov:

The next day....

Advik was coming from the garden,  he saw Aarav and Avinash sitting on the chair quietly.

He thought to play with them.  He went towards them and sat beside Aarav.

"Hey Aarav baby.. Wanna share your tea with Me" Advik said.

He didn't said anything just rolled his eyes.

"Come on now don't be rude" Advik said taking the mug.

"Just shut up don't annoy me" Aarav said snarling.

"I am not...." He said but stopped as he saw Vanshika coming down.

"Sakshi how are you feeling now? " Avinash asked.

"I am feeling good now" Vanshika said.

Aryan came and glanced at her.  He averted his gaze and went in the dining room.

They all started eating food, after everyone ate. Aryan glanced at Advik and said.

"Advik you can take Sakshi to the Ice cream parlor" Aryan said smiling.

"Oh.. Suddenly... But ok" Advik said narrowing his eyes but nodded.

"Let's go,  go get ready " Advik said.
She nodded and walked away.

"Is something wrong bhai? " Advik said.

"No....Nothing just her mood was  off.. So take her with you, You will make her smile " Aryan said.

"Ok...this reason is good but when I come back,  I want the real reason Bhai " He said and walked away.

Dakshit and Daksh went with Raj Singhania. Chhaya went in her room too.

"So you both,  Do you know how her memories triggered? " Aryan asked as they were alone.

Avinash frowned and was about to protest when Aryan cut him off.

"Don't try to lie,  she was acting off yesterday morning and you both were behaving strange too" Aryan said staring at him.

"We don't..k —" Aarav was cut off by Avinash.

"Are you sure you won't scold us" Avinash asked.

"Depends on what you say " Aryan said.

The twins were hesitating to say.. Aryan sighed and looked at them.

"See,  if you won't tell what happened,  we won't be able to find out...understand twins" Aryan said softly, the nodded.

"Yesterday night... She was not sleeping.. So...as we do... We asked her if she wants to come with us for Night street race" Avinash said, Aarav looked down.

"I thought you both went in club, you lied to me" Aryan said frowning.

"I am sorry... Let us continue " Avinash said, he nodded.

"she joined us,  Aarav went to race with his car, I was stayed with Sakshi to cheer him.." Avinash said, Aryan glanced at Avinash and nodded.

"The other racer was cheating,  so I went to help Aarav leaving Sakshi with Aditya. Everything was good,  she was cheering for Aarav. " Avinash said and gulped.

"Continue. " Aryan said,  Aarav patted his twin shoulder and looked at him.

"When, I was racing my gaze fell on Sakshi,  who was afraid and that piece of shit Vikram was holding her hand harshly. I thought she gonna kick him,  but she looked frozen on her place.....That angered me... So I..left the race and went towards him with my gun," Aarav said angrily, Aryan looked at him nodding.