Chapter 68 - the court

Third person pov :

Surya was sweating by now,  when the judge asked for Vanshika Malhotra presence.

Viraj,  and his daughter and son were smirking internally, Reyansh was worried,  where is she?

He has already asked for 15 minutes from court and now the court time was getting wasted.

"My lord,  don't you think he is just wasting our time by this " The lawyer said of Viraj.

"Where is Vanshika Malhotra ? " The judge asked.

"Your honour,  They might be on their way.. Just few minutes more" Surya said.

"We gave you enough time Acp Surya" The lawyer said mocking.

"You are not the judge!  So you don't need to give me orders! " Surya said glaring at him.

"Acp Surya!  Careful with your words,  you can't say anything like this in court! " The judge said.

"Sorry your honour for my behavior,  but I trust Acp Arjun,  he might be on his way " Surya said.

"If in few minutes Acp Arjun won't be here then I might announce my judgement" The judge said.

"Yes.. Your honour thank you so much! " Surya said as he glanced at the door.

Few minutes past,  but still there was sight of Arjun.

He was getting worried by now!

Viraj  was smirking inside,  he knows that she won't reach here any soon!

Surya asked permission from judge and then his lawyer.

He went out of the court and called Arjun number, no one was answering his call.

"Where are you Arjun! " He muttered.

His gaze fell on some cars,  who stopped right infront of the main gate and few people stepped out.

His eyes widened when he saw Vanshika stepping out in hurry, with some guys behind her.

"Vanshika! " Surya said as he went towards her.

She looked at him and spoke.
"We don't have time Acp Surya,  let's go inside! " Vanshika said as she walked towards the door.

"Great!  Let's go fast! " Surya said showing her the way.

There the lawyer of Viraj told the Judge not to waste his time and announce his judgement.

"After hearing all the proofs and witness the court deci—"

"Wait I am here! " Vanshika said as she entered.

Everyone was in shock,  some in relief.

"How did she even.." Viraj muttered as he was shocked as hell, not only he,  but his family too except Reyansh.

"Your honour, Sorry for being late," Vanshika said coming towards the witness box.

Manish and Vishaka were glaring at her,  Aarav and Avinash looked at them and scoffed.

They smirked and sat beside them, Aarav sat beside Manish,  creating a space and Avinash beside Vishaka.

Both the siblings looked at the other sibling,  who were confused.

"So miss Vanshika.. Can we know the reason you were late? " Mr. Mehta said.

"Uhmm...yes.. Due to some problems, I was late. " She said nervously.

"Hmm.. Where is Acp Arjun? He should be with you right? " He asked.

She gulped and looked down,  Mr. Mehta raised his eyebrows at her.