Chapter 16 - I need you

Third person pov :

After yesterday event no one speak to Sakshi or dared to say anything.

But....

Somewhere inside Manisha and her children were burning in anger.  They wanted Viraj to come once, so he could solve the matter himself.

Sakshi was sleeping, she got up and went in kitchen yawning.
She saw the Malhotra were sitting on their dining chairs.

"Good morning Cousin and aunt, The day is so beautiful today. " She said mockingly, they glared at her.

"She feels day will be better after spoiling our day" Manish muttered.

"Maria, bring the food" Manisha ordered.

"Wait Maria! " Sakshi said.

Maria was confused,  and she walked towards her. She whispered something in Maira ears. Maria eyes widen.

"Do it as I say " Sakshi said grinning.
She hesitated but nodded.

Sakshi made herself comfortable in her dining chair. She was just waiting for them.

"Aunt..... Tell your guards to go out of the mansion " Sakshi said with sugarcoating.

Manish cringed at her extra too sweet voice. Vishaka was just looking at them. Manisha ordered the guards to go outside of the mansion.

Maria served their foods and her too.
Sakshi started eating her food,   Manisha,  Manish and Vishaka eyes widen seeing the food.  It has only rice and two onions. 

"What the hell is this! " Vishaka shouted.

"Your food,  now you will only eat this" Sakshi said smiling.

She wanted to tell them,  that she at least gave them this,  she slept without eating any food.

Their jaw clenched,  Manish ordered Rohini to bring another food.

"Dare you to move Rohini and then,  I will turn myself into lady hunter " Sakshi warned, Rohini gulped andoved back.

"Whatever is given., just eat it or just starve. " Sakshi said.

They left their food and went to their rooms.  Sakshi chuckled seeing them.

She looked at the maids,  and remember something.

"Maria, " Sakshi said.

"Yes, " She said.

"Can you tell me the maid name who treated me like shit, so I could reward them" Sakshi said glancing at the maids.

"OK...." Maria called all the maids.

Sakshi finished her food and stood up to see them,  they bowed down their heads. As she walked to them,  they all shivered hearing her footsteps.

"Well.... I am giving you a chance,  which I don't give easily,  so Don't try to cross me and just follow my orders"
Sakshi said glancing at everyone.

"And if... You try to cross me,  then don't forget I won't hesitate to teach you all lessons,  specially you....Rohini " Sakshi said smirking, Rohini gulped just hearing it.  Every maid nodded their heads.

Sakshi gaze fell on a young maid,  who looks like her age.   She went towards her.

"What is your name? " She asked standing in front of the maid.
She gasped and looked down.

"My... my... Na.. name is Ami..misha"  She said shuttering.

"Amisha...Amisha! OK,  do you go to college? "Sakshi asked, she shook her head in no.

"Why? " Sakshi asked.

"Be...because...fa.... family problems,  I studied till 10th.... and came here to work, as my mother replacement " She said shuttering again.

"Hmm.. OK,  so you can be with me for now,  be my side and nothing will happen to you,  what do you say? " Sakshi asked, Amisha was confused, but then it hit her, she nodded.

"Good,  see you soon! Amisha! " Sakshi said and walked to her room.

"Maria!" She called.

"Yes child" Maria said coming.

"Do I have another room,  exept this or any guest room? " Sakshi asked.

"Well...yeah... The room that your father made for you...but is now a store room" Maria said.

Sakshi was cursing the Malhotra,  Vanshika had her own room,  but still she slept here,  on the floor in the cold.

"Maria please ask some maids to clean that room, It will be mine again" Sakshi said, she nodded with a smile and went.

" looks like need to change some things and people too, so much work! " Sakshi said huffing.

She went in her room,  and called Advik.

"Bitch what was that yesterday? " He asked as soon as he picked up.

"I will tell you everything" Sakshi said and told him everything.

"That fuckers had so much audacity to hit you,  If your brothers got to know about this,  he will burn them to ashes"  He said in anger.

He knows Her brothers never physically ever harmed her. And here she was about to get lashed!

"think about it... I was just here for like two days and my anger took over me, but Vanshika she was enduring it for so many years. " Sakshi said sighing.

"You are right but as you said now everything will be alright! " He said.

"Yeah.. It will, because I will handle here but... " Sakshi paused and looked out of the window.

"But.. What? " He asked curiously.

"you need to come here to help me "
***********************************
Hi guys hope you like it Enjoy reading the chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Who is excited to meet  Advik! 

He need to come there to help her!!